slot allocation Headlines
News / Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
Schiphol is evicting cargo tenants from two handling facilities to make way for passenger aircraft ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Doubts surface over green light for local rule for freighter slots at Schiphol
Attempts to introduce a local rule to support freighter slots in Schiphol appear to have ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Industry observer warns fresh hopes for freighter slots at Schiphol may be premature
Fresh hopes for the future of freighters at Schiphol are now in doubt, as observers contend ...
News / U-turn by carriers at Schiphol over slot availability for freighter operators
Freighter operators could find it easier to source or maintain slots at Schiphol, following a ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV