slot allocation Headlines
News / Freighter operator hopes for local rule at Schiphol Airport are dashed
Freighter operators’ hopes of securing more slots at Schiphol have been dashed following a government ...
News / Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
Schiphol is evicting cargo tenants from two handling facilities to make way for passenger aircraft ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Doubts surface over green light for local rule for freighter slots at Schiphol
Attempts to introduce a local rule to support freighter slots in Schiphol appear to have ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Industry observer warns fresh hopes for freighter slots at Schiphol may be premature
Fresh hopes for the future of freighters at Schiphol are now in doubt, as observers contend ...
News / U-turn by carriers at Schiphol over slot availability for freighter operators
Freighter operators could find it easier to source or maintain slots at Schiphol, following a ...
News / Fewer freighters at Schiphol thanks to lost slots, but air freight volumes improve
Full freighter movements at Schiphol Airport dropped 11.6% in November, a 1% decline in cargo ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 5.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US