slot constraints Headlines
News / Freighter operator hopes for local rule at Schiphol Airport are dashed
Freighter operators’ hopes of securing more slots at Schiphol have been dashed following a government ...
News / Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
Schiphol is evicting cargo tenants from two handling facilities to make way for passenger aircraft ...
News / Schiphol freighter crisis may run into winter as local rule is delayed again
Fears are mounting that Schiphol’s freighter slot crisis will continue into the winter season after ...
News / Aviation community slams Dutch cabinet for 'careless' Schiphol capacity ruling
The Dutch aviation community has slammed its government’s decision to “lock” capacity at Schiphol until 2021, ...
News / Loss of cargo department at Schiphol a 'bad move' by Dutch airport
Amid much market scepticism, Schiphol has defended its decision to merge its much-admired cargo division into ...
Recommends / Schiphol stakeholders lobby politicians ahead of slot crisis debate
The Dutch parliament will this afternoon discuss proposals for a local rule intended to ease ...
News / E-commerce and pharma piloting strong air freight performance into 2018
Air freight rates may have dipped slightly in December, but as expected, 2017 was a ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / Industry observer warns fresh hopes for freighter slots at Schiphol may be premature
Fresh hopes for the future of freighters at Schiphol are now in doubt, as observers contend ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV