News / US technology firm weighs in with timely app to help shippers with VGM
A US technology firm has developed a new app to help shippers and smaller forwarders ...
Recommends / SOLAS: so what does it mean for customers? asks Maersk
As Damco announces it has launched two VGM services, Maersk CCO Vincent Clerk argues, in a ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
Recommends / Port of South Carolina first to announce container weighing plans
Recent debate in the US over the forthcoming implementation of the amendment to Solas, that ...
Recommends / US exporters do not need to weigh containers for SOLAS, says USCG
The US Coast Guard (USCG), which this week added further confusion to the soon-to-be enforced ...
News / No going back now on new container weighing regulations, says IMO
The IMO’s senior deputy director for marine technology and cargoes, maritime safety division, Joseph Westwood-Booth, ...
News / Maersk launches campaign to help shippers prepare for new container weighing rules
Maersk Line is preparing an awareness campaign to alert shippers to container weighing regulations that come ...
News / Culture change required to avoid chaos from container weighing rule
The clock is ticking on the mandatory weighing of containers in the supply chain. There are ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?