Recommends / Global piracy declines in first nine months of 2017
Piracy globally may have declined during the first nine months of this year, but concern ...
Recommends / Somali pirates release oil tanker and crew after first hijack for five years
As we reported, after a five-year absence, Somali pirates returned to the high seas on ...
Recommends / Pirates return and hijack a freighter off Somalian coast
Uh oh, they’re back. In the first such attack in the Horn of Africa region for ...
News / Fewer pirate attacks on ships, but violence and kidnapping on the increase, says IDB
Despite piracy on the world’s oceans falling “significantly”, the International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has reported a ...
News / Somali pirates are discouraged by armed guards, but other global hotspots emerge
The effectiveness of armed guards on ships transiting pirate-infested waters has again been demonstrated by ...
Recommends / EU set to extend Somalian anti-piracy force until 2016
Operation Atalanta, the EU’s anti-piracy project off the coast of Somalia, is expected to continue ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion