Recommends / Somali pirates release oil tanker and crew after first hijack for five years
As we reported, after a five-year absence, Somali pirates returned to the high seas on ...
Recommends / Pirates return and hijack a freighter off Somalian coast
Uh oh, they’re back. In the first such attack in the Horn of Africa region for ...
News / Fewer pirate attacks on ships, but violence and kidnapping on the increase, says IDB
Despite piracy on the world’s oceans falling “significantly”, the International Maritime Bureau (IMB) has reported a ...
News / Somali pirates are discouraged by armed guards, but other global hotspots emerge
The effectiveness of armed guards on ships transiting pirate-infested waters has again been demonstrated by ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts