Sourcing sources Headlines
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / Strong dollar masking tariff impact as US consumers carry on spending
B2C shipments are masking the impact of the China-US trade war as a strong dollar encourages American ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
Recommends / Ethiopia in bid to fashion a new industrial future in garment exports
An interesting article by Reuters which examines the growth in apparel sourcing in Ethiopia. As costs ...
Recommends / Ethiopia’s humans rights problems may hinder global apparel ambitions
Quartz has published a good read on Ethiopia’s prospects as an apparel-sourcing country. Many clothes ...
News / A supply chain revolution: from globalisation to regionalisation in just five years
The revolution is coming. In just five years, the supply chain will look entirely different as ...
News / Shift in cheaper clothing production from China to Vietnam is not a one-way street
The shift of manufacturing out of China is not a one-way street, according to one ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe