South Africa Headlines
Recommends / 'Major blaze' on APL containership off South Africa
Emergency maritime services in South Africa have been working over the past couple of days ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Suez cuts transit fees for US-Asia ships to combat cost-saving allure of Cape of Good Hope
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) has reacted to the increasing number of backhaul voyages being ...
News / Maersk predicts gloomy 2016 container trade prospects for South Africa
The plunging value of the South African Rand is predicted to continue pushing down demand for ...
News / UTi targets last-mile delivery market with ByBox network launch in South Africa
Over the past few years it has been common to see major express operators transform ...
Recommends / Transnet boss probed for R2m kickbacks
The endemic corruption in South Africa has long been glaringly apparent to anyone visiting the ...
Recommends / FedEx buys South Africa's Supaswift as DHL eyes Africa's retail market
The express operators seem to be making a beeline for Africa. FedEx has announced the ...
Recommends / South Africa citrus blackspot update: EU decision is postponed until end of March
A decision by the European Union over whether to or not to extend an EU ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers