South America Headlines
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
People / Nadia Ribeiro rejoins CEVA as head of South America cluster
Former CEVA Logistics executive Nadia Ribeiro has returned to the company after a three-year stint ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service