South East Asia Headlines
Recommends / EU firms mull relocating production to Asia as trade war builds
As China and the US take trade lumps out of each other, it seems Europe ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
News / FM grows its Asian footprint as it breaks into logistics hotspot Vietnam
French 3PL FM Logistic has entered Vietnam’s contract logistics market via a 5,000sq metre tri-temperature ...
People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees