South East Asia Headlines
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
Recommends / EU firms mull relocating production to Asia as trade war builds
As China and the US take trade lumps out of each other, it seems Europe ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
News / FM grows its Asian footprint as it breaks into logistics hotspot Vietnam
French 3PL FM Logistic has entered Vietnam’s contract logistics market via a 5,000sq metre tri-temperature ...
People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
Recommends / Global piracy declines in first nine months of 2017
Piracy globally may have declined during the first nine months of this year, but concern ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Dave on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Garry Hopper on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 3. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 4. Harry on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Bruce on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe