South East Asia Headlines
Recommends / Brexit could also be a threat to 1.7m in Cambodia
Just when you thought you knew all the winners and losers of Brexit… here’s another ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
Recommends / EU firms mull relocating production to Asia as trade war builds
As China and the US take trade lumps out of each other, it seems Europe ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
News / FM grows its Asian footprint as it breaks into logistics hotspot Vietnam
French 3PL FM Logistic has entered Vietnam’s contract logistics market via a 5,000sq metre tri-temperature ...
People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
Recommends / Global piracy declines in first nine months of 2017
Piracy globally may have declined during the first nine months of this year, but concern ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'