News / Ripples from congestion at UK box hubs now reaching north Europe ports
More ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are likely to be diverted from UK ports as Felixstowe and ...
News / Felixstowe box congestion spreads to Southampton, just in time for Xmas rush
The UK’s two biggest container ports appear to have hit crisis level. UK retailers potentially face ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
News / Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
Felixstowe, the UK’s biggest container port, could face another two months of turmoil following the ...
News / Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
Problems continue to plague the UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe – Hamburg Süd has announced it ...
News / HMM confirms launch of AEX Asia-Europe service and Southampton call
UK shippers using Southampton as their main container gateway are set to see the port ...
News / Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
The 2M alliance of Maersk and MSC is to leave the UK port of Southampton. It ...
News / Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
Port executives at Southampton have defended its record in handling containers, after hauliers yesterday said they ...
News / Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
Hauliers and logistics operators are warning UK shippers and consignees using the country’s second busiest container ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs