News / Mega-containership grounded off Southampton
One of the world’s largest boxships is being inspected for any damages following a brief ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
News / Felixstowe, London Gateway and Southampton first UK ports to offer container weighing service
DP World’s two UK container terminals at London Gateway and Southampton are to offer shippers container ...
News / DP World takes over ABP's stake in Southampton's container terminal
DP World has taken full control of the container facilities at Southampton after acquiring the ...
News / MSC returns to port of Southampton as the Luciana joins 2M's Condor service
After an absence of nearly 40 years, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) last week called at ...
Recommends / DP World Southampton extends opening hours to help with festive rush
It may be summer, but for those enmeshed in the supply chain, Christmas looms larger ...
"Organised chaos" as port delays hit UK container supply chains
It was a still and sunny day at Felixstowe last Friday, providing some respite from ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers