News / Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
Port executives at Southampton have defended its record in handling containers, after hauliers yesterday said they ...
News / Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion
Hauliers and logistics operators are warning UK shippers and consignees using the country’s second busiest container ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
News / DP World unveils app to track containers through 'black hole' box terminals
New light has begun to be cast on one of the most maddening aspects of ...
News / Mega-containership grounded off Southampton
One of the world’s largest boxships is being inspected for any damages following a brief ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
News / Felixstowe, London Gateway and Southampton first UK ports to offer container weighing service
DP World’s two UK container terminals at London Gateway and Southampton are to offer shippers container ...
News / DP World takes over ABP's stake in Southampton's container terminal
DP World has taken full control of the container facilities at Southampton after acquiring the ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development