News / Mega-containership grounded off Southampton
One of the world’s largest boxships is being inspected for any damages following a brief ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
News / Felixstowe, London Gateway and Southampton first UK ports to offer container weighing service
DP World’s two UK container terminals at London Gateway and Southampton are to offer shippers container ...
News / DP World takes over ABP's stake in Southampton's container terminal
DP World has taken full control of the container facilities at Southampton after acquiring the ...
News / MSC returns to port of Southampton as the Luciana joins 2M's Condor service
After an absence of nearly 40 years, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) last week called at ...
Recommends / DP World Southampton extends opening hours to help with festive rush
It may be summer, but for those enmeshed in the supply chain, Christmas looms larger ...
"Organised chaos" as port delays hit UK container supply chains
It was a still and sunny day at Felixstowe last Friday, providing some respite from ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?