southeast Asia Headlines
News / Competition for South-east Asian transhipment traffic heats up with port developments
A flurry of new port capacity on the Straits of Malacca could further intensify competition ...
News / Ezyhaul app driving change across the South-east Asia road freight market
Singapore start-up Ezyhaul is shaking-up the South-east Asia road freight market with its Uber-esque, on-demand ...
News / Major 3PLs eye potential of South-east Asian road networks as connectivity and speed improves
Logistics providers are expanding their South-east Asia road freight networks following strong China-ASEAN trade growth ...
News / DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
South-east Asia is set to become one of the world’s fastest-growing regions for e-commerce, with ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making