Southern Air Headlines
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / Atlas Air pilots plan protest march on Amazon HQ over pay and staff levels
Pilots working for US air cargo carrier Atlas Air (AAWW) are to protest outside Amazon’s headquarters in ...
Recommends / AAWW to merge Southern Air into Atlas Air, eyes single AOC
Southern Air, with its long and chequered history, could be on its way out. According ...
News / Call for mediation as pilots' dispute with Atlas Air management over contracts escalates fast
The war of words between Atlas management and its pilots has escalated quickly with accusations of ...
Recommends / Atlas Air closes $100m acquisition of Southern Air
Atlas Air has completed its acquisition of Southern Air – a relatively smooth affair in comparison ...
News / DHL under fire as American pilots eye strike action over German influence on US airlines
DHL has come under fire from American pilots claiming the German company’s influence and control over US airlines ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV