Recommends / Spain's ports shut down in 48-hour strike
There’s to be almost no loading and unloading in Spain again today. With 96-100% of ...
News / Cosco to take controlling stake in Noatum – is a shipping line next?
Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) today announced it is to buy a 51% stake in Noatum Port Holdings ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / Dockers' union calls off global action after Spanish MPs reject port reforms
The International Dockworkers Council (IDC) has cancelled “mobilisations” planned for Wednesday, as it returns to the ...
News / Ocean carriers warn of cargo diversions as port strikes loom
Maersk Line has warned shippers that some cargo will be re-routed or diverted to avoid ...
News / Dockers' union issues threat to Spanish trade over employment law revision
The International Dockworkers Council (IDC) has warned it will seek to paralyse worldwide shipments of ...
News / Union claims up to 8,000 Spanish stevedore jobs could be axed under new employment rules
Thousands of Spanish dockworkers’ jobs are at threat if the country’s government follows through with ...
News / Kerry Logistics continues expansion drive with purchase of Spanish forwarder Bofill & Arnan
Hong Kong 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has continued its international expansion drive with today’s news of ...
News / APMT expands its Spanish portfolio with takeover of terminal operator Grup TCB
APM Terminals is set to cement its position as the largest terminal operator in Spain ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive