News / Dockworkers at all Europe's ports ready for action to support Spanish strikers
A two-hour, Europe-wide port stoppage has been called for next week as the International Dockworkers’ ...
Recommends / Spain's ports shut down in 48-hour strike
There’s to be almost no loading and unloading in Spain again today. With 96-100% of ...
News / Cosco to take controlling stake in Noatum – is a shipping line next?
Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) today announced it is to buy a 51% stake in Noatum Port Holdings ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / Dockers' union calls off global action after Spanish MPs reject port reforms
The International Dockworkers Council (IDC) has cancelled “mobilisations” planned for Wednesday, as it returns to the ...
News / Ocean carriers warn of cargo diversions as port strikes loom
Maersk Line has warned shippers that some cargo will be re-routed or diverted to avoid ...
News / Dockers' union issues threat to Spanish trade over employment law revision
The International Dockworkers Council (IDC) has warned it will seek to paralyse worldwide shipments of ...
News / Union claims up to 8,000 Spanish stevedore jobs could be axed under new employment rules
Thousands of Spanish dockworkers’ jobs are at threat if the country’s government follows through with ...
News / Kerry Logistics continues expansion drive with purchase of Spanish forwarder Bofill & Arnan
Hong Kong 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has continued its international expansion drive with today’s news of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared