Sri Lanka Headlines
Recommends / China’s 'debt trap' even worse than we thought
Not the huge pile of debt within China’s economy itself, but the prohibitive debt it ...
People / Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
Sri Lankan 3PL Expo Freight (EFL) has signed up three supply chain industry veterans as ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
News / Etihad Cargo designs widebody way to bring in Sri Lankan fashion exports
Etihad Cargo is to provide US forwarder Trinity Logistics with a weekly widebody service from ...
News / South Asia the star performer in a sluggish first quarter for container ports
With sluggish global container port growth of just 0.5% in the first quarter of the ...
News / Sri Lankan Navy takes over operation of Avant Garde's floating armoury at Galle
The Sri Lankan Navy has taken over the operations of the floating armoury previously controlled ...
Recommends / Sri Lanka scraps firm’s floating armoury deals amid scandal
Quite aside from the scandal in which private maritime security company Avant Garde appears embroiled ...
Apparel shippers could be hit by Maersk Line decision to cut India-Europe service
Maersk Line has announced that it is to discontinue its ME5 Indian subcontinent-Mediterranean link – ...
News / 3PLs set their sights on South Asia's growing markets, but need to stay lean
Competition between 3PLs in South Asia is heating up as economic conditions make it more ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making