Sri Lanka Headlines
People / Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
Sri Lankan 3PL Expo Freight (EFL) has signed up three supply chain industry veterans as ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
News / Etihad Cargo designs widebody way to bring in Sri Lankan fashion exports
Etihad Cargo is to provide US forwarder Trinity Logistics with a weekly widebody service from ...
News / South Asia the star performer in a sluggish first quarter for container ports
With sluggish global container port growth of just 0.5% in the first quarter of the ...
News / Sri Lankan Navy takes over operation of Avant Garde's floating armoury at Galle
The Sri Lankan Navy has taken over the operations of the floating armoury previously controlled ...
Recommends / Sri Lanka scraps firm’s floating armoury deals amid scandal
Quite aside from the scandal in which private maritime security company Avant Garde appears embroiled ...
Apparel shippers could be hit by Maersk Line decision to cut India-Europe service
Maersk Line has announced that it is to discontinue its ME5 Indian subcontinent-Mediterranean link – ...
News / 3PLs set their sights on South Asia's growing markets, but need to stay lean
Competition between 3PLs in South Asia is heating up as economic conditions make it more ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 3.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 4.Analysis: K+N needs to find some courage and a new corporate plan
- 5.Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Charles M on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. John P. on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 4. Aaron Smith on DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
- 5. Mohd.Tareak Iqbal on YTO Express airline set for take-off following regulatory approval