News / UK airports' cargo capacity questioned as odds shorten on a no-deal Brexit
UK airports are facing crunch time with the country’s pending departure from the EU set ...
News / Two new UK air cargo operations take to the skies
Two new cargo services are to launch in the UK. Turkish Cargo has launched freighter operations ...
News / Air freight community high on strong December and full-year 2017 figures
December’s air freight results have been flying in, and it seems most operators closed the year ...
News / Cargologicair confirms launch and sets out fleet plan
Stansted-based Cargologicair has confirmed its launch, and that it will add a second 747F to ...
News / Cargologicair takes off with a charter flight to Italy after UK AOC is granted
Cargologicair (CLA), the Volga-Dnepr group’s new UK all-cargo carrier, has finally taken to the skies ...
News / Cargologicair 747 primed and on the runway, just waiting for clearance from the CAA
The livery is dry, the headquarters open and Cargologicair (CLA), the new UK offshoot of ...
News / Stansted looks to steal Manston's freight in its quest to become the UK's top hub
The UK’s Manston Airport could close as early as next Wednesday, despite the possibility of ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'