News / Cargologicair confirms launch and sets out fleet plan
Stansted-based Cargologicair has confirmed its launch, and that it will add a second 747F to ...
News / Cargologicair takes off with a charter flight to Italy after UK AOC is granted
Cargologicair (CLA), the Volga-Dnepr group’s new UK all-cargo carrier, has finally taken to the skies ...
News / Cargologicair 747 primed and on the runway, just waiting for clearance from the CAA
The livery is dry, the headquarters open and Cargologicair (CLA), the new UK offshoot of ...
News / Stansted looks to steal Manston's freight in its quest to become the UK's top hub
The UK’s Manston Airport could close as early as next Wednesday, despite the possibility of ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Andy Lane on Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
- 2. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 3. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 5. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'