Start-up stars Headlines
News / Cogoport brings new transparency to ocean freight bookings in India
Mumbai-based logistics start-up Cogoport is bringing a new level of transparency to India’s ocean freight ...
News / 'Forwarders are the real integrators of logistics in the supply chain'
Sea freight forwarders are in a strong position to survive industry disruption from digitisation, but ...
Comment / Analysis special: a Q&A with Panalpina board member Peter Ulber
The share price of Panalpina has rebounded strongly since second-quarter results were released this year, ...
Recommends / Freight start-up Flexport soars from ‘unsexy’ to $800m valuation
Flexport’s charismatic Ryan Petersen has wooed investors again – and raised another $110m – giving ...
News / K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
Kuehne + Nagel has unveiled its new corporate plan to succeed the Focus + Excellence initiative that ...
News / Logistics start-up round-up: IMMLA's ICO; clicktrans in UK; Infosys-CMA CGM tie-up
In today’s irregular round-up on the start-ups and software investments taking place in the logistics ...
News / Tomorrow's world today, as automated 'rapid logistics' begin to optimise supply chains
Software start-up Yojee is using artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology to optimise freight movements ...
Recommends / Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos
As one start-up fades, another thrives. Convoy, a two-year old Seattle-based company matching nearby and available truckers to loads, has ...
Recommends / Struggling 'Uber of shipping' retreats to San Francisco
It seems Shyp’s attempts at being an industry-wide disruptor have not worked out the way ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared