Start-up stars Headlines
News / $250m cash injection to boost tech firm GoGoVan's global expansion ambitions
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao Network, this week continued to pump cash into supply chain technology ...
Comment / Transparency18: a barrage of new hi-tech remedies for transport headaches
Last week, The Loadstar visited the inaugural Transparency18 conference in Atlanta, which premiered a novel event ...
News / Start-up carrier ACE Freighters Belgium eyes US routes for launch
A planned new EU-based freighter airline from CAL Cargo Airlines is readying for launch. ACE ...
News / OnTruck seeks to tackle annual £6.5bn extra road haulage costs
Road haulage is suffering from a lack of rate visibility, significant inefficiencies, and an inability ...
Comment / Q&A with CoLoadX: 'There is a 25-year tech gap between retailers and forwarders'
I often talk to the executives of startup companies, mainly from the US, but few ...
Recommends / How Shyp sank: rise and fall of an on-demand start-up
Hype alone can’t carry you, a truism on-demand shipping start-up Shyp has had to accept. The ...
News / Online platforms the great disruptor for traditional forwarders
There are a host of technological innovations that threaten to disrupt traditional freight forwarding, but ...
People / Flexport opens Hamburg office headed by Janis Bargsten
Flexport has appointed Janis Bargsten (pictured) director of accounts for the Austria, Germany, and Switzerland ...
News / Start-up Boxnbiz targets India's smaller forwarders for hi-tech logistics twist
Logistics start-up Boxnbiz Technologies is using India’s abundance of small freight forwarders to carry out ...
News / Forwarders go hi-tech in-house to beat digital logistics competition
Independent freight forwarders are investing in their IT systems and diversifying services to stave off ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making