Start-up stars Headlines
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
News / Freightos raises another $25m to drive digitisation in logistics
Freightos announced today it had raised $25m in a series B funding round, which brings ...
News / How data could thwart Amazon's freight forwarding ambitions
One of the world’s most important tech investors has told the logistics industry that there ...
Recommends / Start-ups seek to transform the international freight market
For anyone who wants a thorough overview on what “disruptive” technologies actually do, and who ...
News / Asia's GoGoVan unveils its intention to 'change the DNA of the logistics industry'
Asian logistics start-up GoGoVan says it will use its latest funding round to further “disrupt” ...
Comment / Time worth more than money for logistics start-ups pushing supply chain innovation
Eye for Transport recently published survey results on the biggest challenges for logistic providers in ...
Recommends / The ultimate list of top logistics start-ups
A four-page spreadsheet from Israeli start-up Freightos, a cloud-based marketplace that matches shippers and forwarders, ...
News / Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
Vietjet Air Cargo, the freight ‘affiliate’ of the low-cost carrier launched last week, is to ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers