Start-up stars Headlines
Recommends / Freight start-up Flexport soars from ‘unsexy’ to $800m valuation
Flexport’s charismatic Ryan Petersen has wooed investors again – and raised another $110m – giving ...
News / Logistics start-up round-up: IMMLA's ICO; clicktrans in UK; Infosys-CMA CGM tie-up
In today’s irregular round-up on the start-ups and software investments taking place in the logistics ...
News / Tomorrow's world today, as automated 'rapid logistics' begin to optimise supply chains
Software start-up Yojee is using artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology to optimise freight movements ...
Recommends / Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos
As one start-up fades, another thrives. Convoy, a two-year old Seattle-based company matching nearby and available truckers to loads, has ...
Recommends / Struggling 'Uber of shipping' retreats to San Francisco
It seems Shyp’s attempts at being an industry-wide disruptor have not worked out the way ...
Recommends / Start-up aims to change our perception of shipping services
Another day, another ‘disruptive’ start-up. This one is called FreightKart, and promises much of what ...
Recommends / This start-up wants to be Flipkart of logistics
If there is one place that generates as many start-up ideas – if not so ...
News / CMA CGM and DP-DHL get behind the development of logistics start-ups
Several logistics start-ups have received a financial boost from French shipping line CMA CGM, which ...
PODCAST: Haven – trying to create a "safe place to trade"
The debate over how much tech firms are able to disrupt the traditional freight forwarding ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading