Strike inaction Headlines
Recommends / Truckers on strike as GST causes logistics chaos in India
The introduction of the goods and services tax (GST) in India on 1 July, replacing ...
News / Atlas Air vs pilots clash gets court date as protests hit Miami symposium
A US judge will hear Atlas Air’s request for a preliminary injunction against alleged industrial ...
News / Port of Gothenburg being 'dragged to its lowest ebb' by dockworker dispute
With industrial action continuing to hobble the port of Gothenburg, terminal operator APM Terminals has resorted ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas Air goes to court over 'illegal' go-slows
Pilots are claiming Atlas Air’s decision to seek an injunction against industrial action is evidence of ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / Dockworkers at all Europe's ports ready for action to support Spanish strikers
A two-hour, Europe-wide port stoppage has been called for next week as the International Dockworkers’ ...
Recommends / LA/LB port truck drivers and warehouse workers to strike Monday
Yet another strike. On Monday, some 100 truck drivers and warehouse workers in Los Angeles ...
Recommends / Spain's ports shut down in 48-hour strike
There’s to be almost no loading and unloading in Spain again today. With 96-100% of ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 3.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 5.US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'