Strike inaction Headlines
Recommends / Modern capitalism opens a major new front for strike action: logistics
Between them, Thatcher and Reagan were praised for “smashing the unions”. But they also engendered ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
Recommends / Truckers on strike as GST causes logistics chaos in India
The introduction of the goods and services tax (GST) in India on 1 July, replacing ...
News / Atlas Air vs pilots clash gets court date as protests hit Miami symposium
A US judge will hear Atlas Air’s request for a preliminary injunction against alleged industrial ...
News / Port of Gothenburg being 'dragged to its lowest ebb' by dockworker dispute
With industrial action continuing to hobble the port of Gothenburg, terminal operator APM Terminals has resorted ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas Air goes to court over 'illegal' go-slows
Pilots are claiming Atlas Air’s decision to seek an injunction against industrial action is evidence of ...
Recommends / Strikes and protests against Macron's labour reforms kick off
France’s logistics sector has been hit by a day of national protests. Responding to newly ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / Dockworkers at all Europe's ports ready for action to support Spanish strikers
A two-hour, Europe-wide port stoppage has been called for next week as the International Dockworkers’ ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading