Strike inaction Headlines
News / Dockworkers at all Europe's ports ready for action to support Spanish strikers
A two-hour, Europe-wide port stoppage has been called for next week as the International Dockworkers’ ...
Recommends / LA/LB port truck drivers and warehouse workers to strike Monday
Yet another strike. On Monday, some 100 truck drivers and warehouse workers in Los Angeles ...
Recommends / Spain's ports shut down in 48-hour strike
There’s to be almost no loading and unloading in Spain again today. With 96-100% of ...
News / Continuing dock strife delays Cosco purchase of stake in Spanish port sector
The labour dispute that is disrupting the Spanish port sector has also held up the sale of ...
News / OOCL axes services to port of Gothenburg while labour dispute continues
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has suspended its services until the industrial action at APM Terminals’ ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
Recommends / Escalating dockworker conflict now threatens Swedish economy
The row between management and dockers at Sweden’s major container gateway, Gothenburg, has now descended ...
News / Union warning as DHL warehouse staff call off strike over transfer to Great Bear
Despite calling off 15 days of strikes, the Unite union has warned action could still be ...
News / DHL and UPS facing more action by workers unhappy over job and healthcare cuts
Integrators are facing increased labour action with both DHL and UPS under threat from unions over job losses ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers