Strike inaction Headlines
Recommends / UPS Freight workers okay new labour contract, avoiding strike
UPS Freight has avoided a potentially damaging strike after workers approved a new contract. But ...
Recommends / UPS to wind down LTL business until contract vote
According to US trucking newswire FreightWaves, express giant UPS is to effectively suspend operations of ...
Recommends / Air France ends costly pay stand-off with unions
Air France has ended a costly stand-off with its workforce after agreeing a new wage ...
News / Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
Some 30 containerships are without a berth in the Antwerp region, following a 24-hour walkout ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
News / Truckers in Argentina in strike threat over pay demand to parry galloping inflation
In the wake of Brazil and China, Argentina now appears to be preparing for a trucking ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
Recommends / CP reaches tentative deal with Teamsters, ending rail strike
Canadian Pacific and the Teamsters union appear to have reached a tentative agreement. Yesterday, The Loadstar ...
News / Canadian Pacific train operators walk out as deal is reached with signal workers
Large volumes of cargo were stranded last night when 3,000 Canadian Pacific Railway conductors and ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs