Recommends / Egypt cuts Suez Canal transit fees by half
Egypt’s government is offering potentially vast reductions on transit rates for container vessels in north ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
News / Suez cuts transit fees for US-Asia ships to combat cost-saving allure of Cape of Good Hope
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) has reacted to the increasing number of backhaul voyages being ...
News / Canals feel the ripples of the container shipping crisis as vessels go the long way round
The Panama and Suez canals could be the next institutions to be affected by the ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
News / Can Egypt afford Suez route canal work? Industry and logistics may pay the bills
With Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi set to open the new Suez Canal expansion tomorrow, ...
News / Breaking the bottleneck: Egypt's president opens expanded Suez Canal this week
“Egypt’s gift to the world!” posters proudly proclaim at the arrivals hall of Cairo International ...
Recommends / Egypt needs legal reforms for Suez Canal hub to succeed
Egypt’s plans to develop a vast area around the Suez Canal into a logistics, industrial ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion