Recommends / Egypt cuts Suez Canal transit fees by half
Egypt’s government is offering potentially vast reductions on transit rates for container vessels in north ...
Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
News / Suez cuts transit fees for US-Asia ships to combat cost-saving allure of Cape of Good Hope
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) has reacted to the increasing number of backhaul voyages being ...
News / Canals feel the ripples of the container shipping crisis as vessels go the long way round
The Panama and Suez canals could be the next institutions to be affected by the ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
News / Can Egypt afford Suez route canal work? Industry and logistics may pay the bills
With Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi set to open the new Suez Canal expansion tomorrow, ...
News / Breaking the bottleneck: Egypt's president opens expanded Suez Canal this week
“Egypt’s gift to the world!” posters proudly proclaim at the arrivals hall of Cairo International ...
Recommends / Egypt needs legal reforms for Suez Canal hub to succeed
Egypt’s plans to develop a vast area around the Suez Canal into a logistics, industrial ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 4. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?