Recommends / Egypt seeks new Suez Canal toll deal with global shipping lines
Not sure if this is that much of a surprise – as The Loadstar reported ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
News / Suez cuts transit fees for US-Asia ships to combat cost-saving allure of Cape of Good Hope
The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) has reacted to the increasing number of backhaul voyages being ...
News / Canals feel the ripples of the container shipping crisis as vessels go the long way round
The Panama and Suez canals could be the next institutions to be affected by the ...
News / Reopening El Salam bridge would boost Egypt's economy after Suez expansion
While the completed Suez Canal expansion project, set to be formally opened today with the ...
News / Can Egypt afford Suez route canal work? Industry and logistics may pay the bills
With Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi set to open the new Suez Canal expansion tomorrow, ...
News / Breaking the bottleneck: Egypt's president opens expanded Suez Canal this week
“Egypt’s gift to the world!” posters proudly proclaim at the arrivals hall of Cairo International ...
Recommends / Egypt needs legal reforms for Suez Canal hub to succeed
Egypt’s plans to develop a vast area around the Suez Canal into a logistics, industrial ...
Recommends / Suez route dominates Asia-USEC trade
The poor old Panama Canal is having a tough time – and now comes news ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive