supply chain management Headlines
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
News / Unilever stays top of Gartner supply chain best 15 in Europe
Not everyone agrees that Gartner’s supply chain rankings are correct. For one thing, 50% of ...
Recommends / Genghis Khan: six lessons in supply chain strategy
Kevin O’Marah has gone back in time to learn from Genghis Khan, a man who ...
Recommends / Mapped: the world's fastest-growing cities
Considering future supply chains? Check out this interesting little infographic, showing how quickly major cities ...
Recommends / Two key factors will dominate the consumer goods supply chain in 2016
So, what will 2016 bring in trade terms? This article looks at consolidation in the ...
Recommends / Building resilience into the supply chain – an interview with Yossi Sheffi
An interesting Q&A with MIT professor Yossi Sheffi, who has recently published a book: The ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?