Supply chain radar Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: What's the point of Maersk's US customs buy?
When details of the Stay Ahead plan of AP Møller Mærsk (APMM) were exclusively reported ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina latest - 'The EG foundation doesn't want to sell under any circumstances'
Initially, the DSV + Panalpina (PAN) story seemed so straightforward, but the outcome of the deal ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – stick or twist?
Chasing nickels around dollar bills is the name of the game with DSV and Panalpina ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina board set to reject DSV's proposal – Plan B? To turn acquisitive
Market sources close to the Sfr4bn takeover of Panalpina (PAN) by DSV have said that ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Radio silence on the DSV & Panalpina affair excites the hedge funds
It all started last Thursday when unimpressive DSV 2018 results hit the wires. So, here are ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why DSV 'is going higher' for Panalpina
Several DSV insiders were vocal in the past 24 hours. They got in touch soon after ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: is XPO's acquisition hunt toast?
With the DSV-Panalpina deal not dead, just, umm, sleeping, it could be time for XPO ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: how to make sense of a combined Panalpina + CH Robinson entity
Remember the imaginary conversation playing in my head some time ago between Charles Henry Robinson ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
Since mid-2018 I’ve touched upon the merits of a Kuehne + Nagel + DHL Global ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'