supply chain risk Headlines
Comment / Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
“Switching” bills of lading is a very common procedure in international trade, where an issued ...
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / Building resilience into the supply chain – an interview with Yossi Sheffi
An interesting Q&A with MIT professor Yossi Sheffi, who has recently published a book: The ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 5.Threat to cargo jobs as freighter operators look set to lose slots at Schiphol
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships