supply chain risk Headlines
Comment / Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
“Switching” bills of lading is a very common procedure in international trade, where an issued ...
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / Building resilience into the supply chain – an interview with Yossi Sheffi
An interesting Q&A with MIT professor Yossi Sheffi, who has recently published a book: The ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?