supply chain risk Headlines
Comment / Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
“Switching” bills of lading is a very common procedure in international trade, where an issued ...
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / Building resilience into the supply chain – an interview with Yossi Sheffi
An interesting Q&A with MIT professor Yossi Sheffi, who has recently published a book: The ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?