supply chain risk Headlines
Recommends / And the US is the winner of... the world's riskiest ports
Concise but good read showing the top 10 riskiest ports, in money terms. The ranking ...
News / How easy is it for criminals to find the weakest link in your digital supply chain?
Cyber and data privacy breaches are perceived to be the largest threat to the stability ...
Recommends / 3D printing blows up supply chain risk management
Not literally, of course, that would be ridiculous; this long article on the implications of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
News / Supply chain disruption cost $56bn last year - and there's more risk to come
New research from the British Standards Institute (BSI) has found that global supply chains gained ...
Recommends / Building resilience into the supply chain – an interview with Yossi Sheffi
An interesting Q&A with MIT professor Yossi Sheffi, who has recently published a book: The ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts