Supply chain visibility Headlines
News / Eximchain develops public blockchain to give logistics SMEs legitimacy
Eximchain has secured $20m in funding to develop what it claims is the first “public ...
News / OnTruck seeks to tackle annual £6.5bn extra road haulage costs
Road haulage is suffering from a lack of rate visibility, significant inefficiencies, and an inability ...
Recommends / Predictive logistics reaches beyond supply chain visibility
This piece from Tech Target analyses the emerging predictive logistics trends in the supply chain ...
News / Agility and innovation are vital for shippers seeking true supply chain visibility
Shipper priorities are on maintaining consistency and longevity as their supply chains grow ever more complex, with on-time, ...
News / DP World unveils app to track containers through 'black hole' box terminals
New light has begun to be cast on one of the most maddening aspects of ...
News / ASOS is one to watch as it redesigns its supply chain and US distribution
“The pace of change in logistics and technology is faster than ever before.” So said CEO ...
News / Post-Hanjin, contingency planning 'is a must, not an option' to avoid chaos
As the industry begins to learn lessons from the demise of Hanjin, it is clear that the ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'