People / Johan Ehn appointed GAC managing director in Sweden
GAC has appointed Johan Ehn as its managing director in Sweden. Mr Ehn brings more than ...
News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
News / Ocean carriers warn of cargo diversions as port strikes loom
Maersk Line has warned shippers that some cargo will be re-routed or diverted to avoid ...
- 1.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 4.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 5.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…