News / APMT unveils job cuts at strike-hit Gothenburg as congestion builds at alternate ports
APM Terminals is to make more than a third of its Gothenburg terminal workforce redundant. The announcement ...
News / Gothenburg lockout 'descends into farce' as mediators say they've had enough
A labour dispute at Sweden’s main container terminal has descended into farce, with government-appointed mediators ...
News / Ocean carriers warn of cargo diversions as port strikes loom
Maersk Line has warned shippers that some cargo will be re-routed or diverted to avoid ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit