Swiss WorldCargo Headlines
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
People / Cabin crew chief takes over as head of worldwide sales for SwissWorldCargo
SwissWorldCargo has appointed Alexander Arafa as head of global area management. The position has been ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Comment / Swiss on a roll with the touchdown of its first 777-300ER – with another eight on the way
It’s an important day in Zurich. First – and probably foremost from an air cargo ...
People / Ashwin Bhat selected to replace Oliver Evans at helm of Swiss WorldCargo
Swiss WorldCargo has announced that Ashwin Bhat is to replace Oliver Evans as head of ...
News / Swiss WorldCargo caught in a crosswind as rate revaluation impacts supply chains
Swiss WorldCargo has had to run hard to stand still this year following the shock ...
People / Oliver Evans to leave Swiss World Cargo as he seeks 'new personal challenges'
Swiss World Cargo has already identified several candidates to take over from chief cargo officer ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers