Swiss WorldCargo Headlines
People / Hendrik Falk joins Swiss WorldCargo in the US
Hendrik Falk, formerly vice-president North and South America for AirBridgeCargo, has joined Swiss WorldCargo in the ...
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
People / Cabin crew chief takes over as head of worldwide sales for SwissWorldCargo
SwissWorldCargo has appointed Alexander Arafa as head of global area management. The position has been ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Comment / Swiss on a roll with the touchdown of its first 777-300ER – with another eight on the way
It’s an important day in Zurich. First – and probably foremost from an air cargo ...
People / Ashwin Bhat selected to replace Oliver Evans at helm of Swiss WorldCargo
Swiss WorldCargo has announced that Ashwin Bhat is to replace Oliver Evans as head of ...
News / Swiss WorldCargo caught in a crosswind as rate revaluation impacts supply chains
Swiss WorldCargo has had to run hard to stand still this year following the shock ...
People / Oliver Evans to leave Swiss World Cargo as he seeks 'new personal challenges'
Swiss World Cargo has already identified several candidates to take over from chief cargo officer ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion