Swiss WorldCargo Headlines
News / Airlines must partner with last-mile specialists to capture e-commerce cargo volumes
Network airlines should forge new partnerships and embrace data sharing to avoid missing out on ...
People / Cabin crew chief takes over as head of worldwide sales for SwissWorldCargo
SwissWorldCargo has appointed Alexander Arafa as head of global area management. The position has been ...
News / Happy new year, but celebrations in Asia are good and bad news for air cargo
Let’s start with the good news for carriers: air freight capacity into China, in advance of ...
Comment / Swiss on a roll with the touchdown of its first 777-300ER – with another eight on the way
It’s an important day in Zurich. First – and probably foremost from an air cargo ...
People / Ashwin Bhat selected to replace Oliver Evans at helm of Swiss WorldCargo
Swiss WorldCargo has announced that Ashwin Bhat is to replace Oliver Evans as head of ...
News / Swiss WorldCargo caught in a crosswind as rate revaluation impacts supply chains
Swiss WorldCargo has had to run hard to stand still this year following the shock ...
People / Oliver Evans to leave Swiss World Cargo as he seeks 'new personal challenges'
Swiss World Cargo has already identified several candidates to take over from chief cargo officer ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts