Recommends / Chinese giant HNA to axe 100,000 jobs; a quarter of its workforce
Anyone that plays Monopoly regularly knows that splurging all your money in one go never ...
News / Swissport set to pursue IPO, but will owner HNA relinquish control?
Ground handler Swissport is to seek a public listing on the Swiss stock exchange. Group president ...
Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
News / Air cargo IT specialist iTran in cooperation deal with HNA Group's logistics arm
iTran Systems, a Chinese air cargo IT system provider, has achieved something of a coup with ...
People / Neil Grant-Hunter quits Air Canada after 30 years to join Swissport
Neil Grant-Hunter has left Air Canada after 30 years and joined Swissport USA as general manager for ...
People / Luzius Wirth to head Swissport UK & Ireland as Tommy Watt retires
Swissport has appointed Luzius Wirth (pictured above) chief executive of its UK and Ireland operations. Mr ...
News / Airport strike called off as Swissport and Unite reach agreement over pay
Industrial action by baggage handlers and cargo crew at Swissport’s UK airport operations has been ...
News / Swissport cargo handlers set to join 48-hour Christmas strike if talks fail
Swissport cargo crew are set to join baggage handlers and check-in staff across UK airports ...
Recommends / President opens new air cargo handling facility in Accra
Accra has seen its air cargo handling capacity rise to 70,000 tonnes following the opening ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics