People / Luzius Wirth to head Swissport UK & Ireland as Tommy Watt retires
Swissport has appointed Luzius Wirth (pictured above) chief executive of its UK and Ireland operations. Mr ...
News / Swissport cargo handlers set to join 48-hour Christmas strike if talks fail
Swissport cargo crew are set to join baggage handlers and check-in staff across UK airports ...
Recommends / President opens new air cargo handling facility in Accra
Accra has seen its air cargo handling capacity rise to 70,000 tonnes following the opening ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Wincanton chief gets top job at Swissport as Utnegaard quits for Bilfinger
Per Utnegaard, the CEO of Swissport, who has been touted as the next chief of ...
People / Swissport CEO set to quit, but air cargo focus on Africa stays as keen as ever
Per Utnegaard, CEO of Swissport, looks set quit the company to head engineering and services ...
News / Swissport loses out after 'political' ruling in legal battle over Ukraine business
Swissport, which claims to be the victim of a corporate raider attack in Ukraine, has ...
News / Swissport wins back control of Ukrainian handling arm, but carrier vows to fight on
Swissport yesterday won its appeal in the Ukrainian courts to recover its 70% share in ...
News / Threat to Servisair takeover as US staff take legal action over 'corporate greed'
The impending acquisition of Servisair by Swissport could be adversely affected, following a lawsuit bought ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. email@example.com on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts