Recommends / HNA Group's problems mount as airlines delay leasing payments
Airlines affiliated with Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, owner of Swissport and multiple aviation and logistics ...
People / Neil Grant-Hunter quits Air Canada after 30 years to join Swissport
Neil Grant-Hunter has left Air Canada after 30 years and joined Swissport USA as general manager for ...
People / Luzius Wirth to head Swissport UK & Ireland as Tommy Watt retires
Swissport has appointed Luzius Wirth (pictured above) chief executive of its UK and Ireland operations. Mr ...
News / Airport strike called off as Swissport and Unite reach agreement over pay
Industrial action by baggage handlers and cargo crew at Swissport’s UK airport operations has been ...
News / Swissport cargo handlers set to join 48-hour Christmas strike if talks fail
Swissport cargo crew are set to join baggage handlers and check-in staff across UK airports ...
Recommends / President opens new air cargo handling facility in Accra
Accra has seen its air cargo handling capacity rise to 70,000 tonnes following the opening ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / Wincanton chief gets top job at Swissport as Utnegaard quits for Bilfinger
Per Utnegaard, the CEO of Swissport, who has been touted as the next chief of ...
People / Swissport CEO set to quit, but air cargo focus on Africa stays as keen as ever
Per Utnegaard, CEO of Swissport, looks set quit the company to head engineering and services ...
News / Swissport loses out after 'political' ruling in legal battle over Ukraine business
Swissport, which claims to be the victim of a corporate raider attack in Ukraine, has ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion