TAC Index Headlines
News / Airlines get a slight lift as freight rates begin to creep up again
While data published last week showed that June’s air freight rates were depressed, it looks ...
News / Air cargo forward price curve could dull the pain of pricing instability
Exposure to price volatility in air freight could soon be mitigated by the launch of an ...
News / China-Europe air freight rate blip, but forward curve expects Q3 surge
Air freight rates on the China-Europe route surprisingly declined this week but are expected to ...
News / Forward freight agreements could end risks from volatility in air freight market
The air cargo market could see significant disruption in the way capacity is bought and ...
News / Forwarders need to shop around for best air freight rates pre-Chinese New Year
Air freight rates may have rebounded following severe weather disruption across Europe and the US, ...
News / Air freight rates maintained a steady course through Chinese holiday
Airfreight rates remained resilient through Chinese New Year, with Drewry’s East-West Airfreight Price Index reporting its ...
Comment / Just what we wanted? A way to avoid 'the commodity trap'
Parties active in the global steel business frequently use index-based pricing to govern the quality, ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 3.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 2. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 4. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 5. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day