Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
News / Rivals Tacoma and Seattle to create joint-venture US gateway via a Seaport Alliance
Neighbours Tacoma and Seattle, located on the northern tip of the US west coast, have ...
Recommends / FMC approves information-sharing pact between ports of Seattle and Tacoma
Although the US north-west Pacific ports of Tacoma and Seattle have specifically ruled out the ...
News / Larger ships and Canadian competition push Tacoma and Seattle towards accord
The enemy of my enemy is my friend – an increasingly popular mantra in today’s ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?