Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
News / Rivals Tacoma and Seattle to create joint-venture US gateway via a Seaport Alliance
Neighbours Tacoma and Seattle, located on the northern tip of the US west coast, have ...
Recommends / FMC approves information-sharing pact between ports of Seattle and Tacoma
Although the US north-west Pacific ports of Tacoma and Seattle have specifically ruled out the ...
News / Larger ships and Canadian competition push Tacoma and Seattle towards accord
The enemy of my enemy is my friend – an increasingly popular mantra in today’s ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading