Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
News / Rivals Tacoma and Seattle to create joint-venture US gateway via a Seaport Alliance
Neighbours Tacoma and Seattle, located on the northern tip of the US west coast, have ...
Recommends / FMC approves information-sharing pact between ports of Seattle and Tacoma
Although the US north-west Pacific ports of Tacoma and Seattle have specifically ruled out the ...
News / Larger ships and Canadian competition push Tacoma and Seattle towards accord
The enemy of my enemy is my friend – an increasingly popular mantra in today’s ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe