News / Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
In a further move to reassure shippers of its continued financial viability, Taiwanese container line Yang Ming ...
News / Yang Ming: reports of our impending financial death have been greatly exaggerated
Yang Ming today sought to reassure customers and suppliers on its solvency as a global ...
News / Expansion for Dimerco as Taiwan 3PL eyes booming e-commerce markets
Taiwanese 3PL Dimerco Express Group is targeting expansion in China and India to accelerate its ...
Recommends / Taiwan government urged to help debt-ridden Yang Ming
Shortly after senior Taiwanese shipping line executives denounced suggestions that its two main shipping lines, ...
Recommends / Taiwan's TransAsia Airways shuts down after heavy losses
TransAsia Airways this morning ceased operations after two crashes pushed it into losses from which ...
News / Malaysia and Taiwan overtake China as the world's top manufacturing locations
It is now official: China is no longer the favourite country to build new factories. The ...
News / Taiwanese trio of container lines set differing courses after a tricky 2013
More evidence that operating a global container service remains financially unrewarding – unless you enjoy ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?