Takeover Talk TNT Headlines
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
News / FedEx nears complete acquisition of TNT as staff mourn cultural change
FedEx has come one step closer to acquiring TNT with the news that 88.4% of ...
Recommends / Firm trying to block approval of FedEx-TNT merger in Brazil may be UPS
It looks as if UPS is trying to throw a spanner in the works of FedEx’s ...
News / ASL Aviation agrees to buy TNT's airlines after FedEx takeover
As expected, ASL Aviation Group is to buy TNT’s airlines, Pan Air and TNT Airways ...
Comment / ASL confirms $110m funding for 'growth opportunities' – enough to buy TNT's airlines?
News that ASL Aviation Group has completed a funding round reintroduces the question of whether ...
News / FedEx takeover of TNT an opportunity, not a challenge, for us, says DHL Express
DHL Express has shrugged off the potential challenge of a newly-enlarged FedEx once it completes ...
News / TNT reduces losses in Q3 of 'transition year' as it prepares for merger with FedEx
TNT, in the midst of change, announced this morning that it had improved its results ...
Recommends / TNT Express sells airline operations to ASL to secure UPS deal
It’s finally been done. TNT Airways is off to join ASL’s happy band of companies; ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'