Takeover Talk Headlines
Recommends / bpost to accelerate expansion of its e-commerce logistics business
Here’s news of a surprisingly big deal by Belgium’s bpost, as it undertakes the transition ...
News / CMA CGM to increase its South Pacific footprint with acquisition of Sofrana Unilines
CMA CGM has reached an agreement to acquire South Pacific container line Sofrana Unilines. The acquisition ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
Recommends / Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
It is a big deal. Asia’s warehouse operator, Global Logistic Properties (GLP) is buying Europe’s ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd fleet 'now complete' as latest UASC newbuild ULCV is delivered
Hapag-Lloyd has taken delivery of the last of 17 ULCVs ordered by UASC in 2013 as ...
Comment / Analysis special: a Q&A with Panalpina board member Peter Ulber
The share price of Panalpina has rebounded strongly since second-quarter results were released this year, ...
News / Despite market rumours, CEVA says there is no deal on the table
CEVA has scotched rumours that it is shortly to be taken over. Despite persistent market speculation, ...
News / Maersk gets green light for Hamburg Süd acquisition from Brazil
Brazil’s competition watchdog has cleared the acquisition of Hamburg Süd by Maersk, after the Danish ...
News / Xpediator closes in on acquisition targets and unveils e-commerce franchise ambitions
UK freight and logistics firm Xpediator is closing in on acquisitions as it seeks to branch ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe