Takeover Talk Headlines
Comment / Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
With investment bank UBS coordinating the meetings, of course, talk of a Monday DSV+PAN announcement ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: a Sfr200 a share bid for Panalpina? DSV (in) vs K+N (out)
Between CEVA Logistics and Panalpina, DSV perhaps chose the lesser evil, but the story within ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Here is what DSV + Panalpina means for the Ernst Göhner foundation
Here are some calculations based on DSV’s Sfr4bn proposal for Panalpina announced on Wednesday, and ...
News / DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
DSV’s offer yesterday of CHF170 per share for Panalpina – thought to be an “opening gambit” – ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina takeover – here comes the bidding war
Klaus-Michael Kuehne is taking it personally, according to several market rumours, so I asked Mr ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: another deal for DP World, which is on a roll
After the purchases in less than a year of Denmark’s Unifeeder and Cosmos Agencia Marítima in Peru, ...
Comment / Against the odds: CMA CGM's finger remains on the CEVA trigger, but DSV is not done yet
I have been looking for signs that Ceva Logistics may attract interest from third parties ...
Comment / Market insight – is Panalpina readying for acquisitive growth?
“Panalpina in serious negotiations for a sizeable takeover”– Mr Benchmark. I do not believe Swiss 3PL ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes