Takeover Talk Headlines
News / China-US trade war straining the links in global supply chains
The failure of shipping lines to make a profit and terminal operators reporting declining profitability ...
Comment / Supply Chain Radar Exclusive: AP Møller-Maersk ready to deploy its firepower in the US
The management team of AP Møller-Maersk Group (APPM) has had a very busy week, but ...
Comment / Market Insight: as hungry XPO eyes takeover targets, Ryder comes into view
From hungry hunter to possible prey – if the price is right: the corporate story of ...
News / Freighter airline Swiftair continues its upward trajectory with purchase of Cygnus
Spanish freighter operator Swiftair has added two 757Fs to its fleet following the acquisition of ...
News / XPO Logistics stays bullish, despite $15m hit from client bankruptcy
The bankruptcy of UK high street retailer House of Fraser dented XPO Logistics’ quarterly profits ...
Comment / Market Insight: Logistics M&A and a merger of equals that would scare the hell out of rivals
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.” – from ...
News / DSV reports 'strong' nine-month results and doesn't rule out new bid for Ceva
In a solid trading update, DSV today announced third-quarter profits up 33% to Dkr1.1bn ($167m) ...
News / SF Holding secures partnership with DP DHL's Chinese contract logistics unit
Deutsche Post DHL has sold its Chinese contract logistics business to emerging domestic logistics player SF ...
News / CEVA takes shelter under new CMA CGM 'partnership' to ward off DSV
DSV may now launch a hostile takeover bid (see today’s Market Insight) for CEVA Logistics, after the 3PL yesterday ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.'A quarter of solid growth on the top line' for APMM
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives