Takeover Talk Headlines
News / Liner shipping M&A has 'destroyed $110bn of shareholder value' in 21 years, says report
A new report estimates that over the past 21 years the container industry has “destroyed” ...
News / Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
Following private conversations with my banking sources – most of whom have vested interests in the ...
News / Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions
It took just a few weeks into the new year for speculation over CEVA’s future ...
News / XPO Logistics will complete its next acquisition by December, says CEO
XPO Logistics expects to complete its next acquisition by the end of this year, chief executive ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N should take a strategic look at air freight for its next acquisition
There was good news for ocean carriers in what was otherwise a painful week for ...
News / M&A 'the right recipe' for DSV, says CEO – so who will be the next takeover target?
The guessing game over DSV’s next acquisition target has begun. In an earnings call this morning, ...
News / And SEKO Logistics prepares 'watershed expansion' by partner and acquisition
DSV won’t be alone on the acquisition trail this year, as SEKO Logistics this afternoon said ...
News / DSV the 'star performer' in forwarding and likely to hit acquisition trail in 2018
Analyst Jefferies today updated its research on European freight forwarders, downgrading two, upgrading one and ...
News / Bolloré Logistics expands in Scandinavia with purchase of Denmark’s Global Solutions
Bolloré Logistics – formerly known as SDV – today announced the acquisition of a majority ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx still in great shape and busy on all fronts every day
“Every time we make an investment decision at FedEx we ask ourselves: what is the ...
- 1.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 2.Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
- 3.World's biggest container line now worried about Amazon and Alibaba
- 4.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 5.NYK faces loss of ¥2bn and probes embezzlement claims at car-carrier subsidiary
- 1. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 2. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Jordan Blake on Stifel's top 10 'game-changers' in logistics and transport in 2018
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM notches up billion-dollar loss, but carrier still plans to order more megaships
- 5. email@example.com on Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions