Takeover Talk Headlines
News / EC regulators approve Cosco takeover of OOCL, despite market share fears
The EC competition directorate has formally approved the takeover of OOCL by China’s Cosco, despite ...
News / Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
Following the completion of Maersk Line’s $4.4bn acquisition of Hamburg Süd on 30 November, the ...
Recommends / APMT backs off from selling facilities at India's Pipavav port
One of the more intriguing aspects of Maersk Group’s rationalisation of its Transport and Logistics ...
News / Maersk Line set to reflag Hamburg Süd containerships away from Germany
Maersk is to reflag its recently acquired Hamburg Süd containerships away from the German registry, despite its ...
Recommends / MSC eyes stake in Russian cargo major Transcontainer
Interesting news coming out of Russia suggests that the famously guarded MSC is looking to ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
There are “opportunities” for Hapag-Lloyd to gain market share in Latin America as a result ...
Recommends / Cathay Pacific to gain full control of cargo carrier Air Hong Kong
The closing the of the deal originally announced in August, under which Cathay is set ...
News / Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics churned out positive core free cash flow (FcF) of $9m in the third ...
Comment / Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
China’s state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings will likely reach record revenues of Rmb90bn ($13.5bn) this year, ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 3.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4.Hamburg Süd fleet could be cut as Maersk faces up to takeover conditions
- 5.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites