Takeover Talk Headlines
News / Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
One of Hapag-Lloyd’s largest shareholders has brushed off an approach by CMA CGM for merger talks. Any ...
News / Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
Shipping line CMA CGM has confirmed its 24.99% stake in 3PL Ceva Logistics after receiving all the necessary regulatory approvals. The ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Xpediator snaps up Import Services, with more to come
Xpediator’s latest acquisition will be followed by more this year. Yesterday it announced the purchase of Southampton-based ...
News / Pledge to sell Long Beach terminal clears the way for COSCO takeover of OOIL
COSCO has appeased US security concerns over its acquisition of OOIL and its container arm ...
Comment / Analysis: TMS, ERP, T&L and M&A – it's a kind of magic
I honestly never thought that one day I would be trying to make sense of ...
News / China gives COSCO $6.3bn takeover of OOCL last-minute go-ahead
China’s anti-monopoly bureau has given the green light to COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of OOIL, including ...
News / Takeover number eight this year for WiseTech as it scoops up Pierbridge
Australian logistics software provider WiseTech Global has agreed one of its largest acquisitions to date with US ...
News / It's business as usual – for now, Containerships assures staff and customers
Following the announcement yesterday of the impending sale of its shipping business to CMA CGM, shortsea operator ...
News / CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
Shipping consolidation continues apace with CMA CGM announcing it is to acquire European shortsea specialist ...
News / Competition red tape may tie major carriers in too many knots for more M&A
The era of large-scale consolidation among the major container carriers is likely at an end, delegates ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics