News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
News / Appeal for more data as cargo crime in EMEA region rises 115% year-on-year
Cargo crime has reached a three-year high, according to the latest reports by TAPA’s Europe, ...
News / Crime gangs now going after even low-value cargo shipments, with trucks the main target
Increasingly violent criminals are now targeting all types of cargo, including low-value shipments, in a ...
News / Cargo crime on Europe's roads soars – 'gangs will now go after anything', says TAPA
Cargo crime on Europe’s roads continues to soar, growing by 10.3% in Q3, according to ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 2. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 3. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links
- 4. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 5. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year