News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
News / Appeal for more data as cargo crime in EMEA region rises 115% year-on-year
Cargo crime has reached a three-year high, according to the latest reports by TAPA’s Europe, ...
News / Crime gangs now going after even low-value cargo shipments, with trucks the main target
Increasingly violent criminals are now targeting all types of cargo, including low-value shipments, in a ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Customers warned arrival of Maersk Honam containers could be delayed for months
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
- 2. Ross Delaney on If sea freight has teu and feu, why doesn't air freight have meu and leu?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding