News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
News / Appeal for more data as cargo crime in EMEA region rises 115% year-on-year
Cargo crime has reached a three-year high, according to the latest reports by TAPA’s Europe, ...
News / Crime gangs now going after even low-value cargo shipments, with trucks the main target
Increasingly violent criminals are now targeting all types of cargo, including low-value shipments, in a ...
News / Cargo crime on Europe's roads soars – 'gangs will now go after anything', says TAPA
Cargo crime on Europe’s roads continues to soar, growing by 10.3% in Q3, according to ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites