Recommends / Target experiments with faster supply chain strategy
US retailer Target is testing a new supply chain management approach as it looks to ...
Recommends / Amazon-ex Arthur Valdez aims to transform Target from elephant to gazelle
Target, infamously, has had problems with its supply chains in past years, while its move ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
Recommends / Target penalises suppliers for delivery mistakes – but at what cost?
As of yesterday, US retailer Target is penalising suppliers for delivery mistakes. Target has had ...
Recommends / Target gets tough with vendors to speed up supply chain
After a difficult period for its supply chain, Target is no longer messing about. The retail chain ...
People / Supply chain lawsuits mount amid drive for logistics talent
The recent news that Amazon has filed a suit against Target and ex-Amazon executive Arthur ...
Recommends / Can Amazon stop Target learning its supply chain secrets?
Interesting analysis from investor website Fool, exploring the lawsuit Amazon has launched against Target and its ...
News / Amazon seeks court injunction to stop former supply chain executive Arthur Valdez from joining Target
Amazon has filed a court action against US retailer Target over its recruitment of Arthur ...
Recommends / Target ramps up annual spend on hi-tech logistics to $2.5bn
Target, followings its supply chain disasters, is looking to get back in the game and ...
Recommends / Why Target failed in Canada
Target, the US retailer whose supply chain failed in Canada as it attempted to roll ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics