Recommends / Amazon-ex Arthur Valdez aims to transform Target from elephant to gazelle
Target, infamously, has had problems with its supply chains in past years, while its move ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
Recommends / Target penalises suppliers for delivery mistakes – but at what cost?
As of yesterday, US retailer Target is penalising suppliers for delivery mistakes. Target has had ...
Recommends / Target gets tough with vendors to speed up supply chain
After a difficult period for its supply chain, Target is no longer messing about. The retail chain ...
People / Supply chain lawsuits mount amid drive for logistics talent
The recent news that Amazon has filed a suit against Target and ex-Amazon executive Arthur ...
Recommends / Can Amazon stop Target learning its supply chain secrets?
Interesting analysis from investor website Fool, exploring the lawsuit Amazon has launched against Target and its ...
News / Amazon seeks court injunction to stop former supply chain executive Arthur Valdez from joining Target
Amazon has filed a court action against US retailer Target over its recruitment of Arthur ...
Recommends / Target ramps up annual spend on hi-tech logistics to $2.5bn
Target, followings its supply chain disasters, is looking to get back in the game and ...
Recommends / Why Target failed in Canada
Target, the US retailer whose supply chain failed in Canada as it attempted to roll ...
- 1.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3.Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4.'Encouraging start' to 2018 for Panalpina as profits leap in Q1
- 5.Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 1. email@example.com on CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 2. Luiz on Flexport has ambitions to become a top-10 forwarder
- 3. Alex Lennane on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder