Recommends / Amazon-ex Arthur Valdez aims to transform Target from elephant to gazelle
Target, infamously, has had problems with its supply chains in past years, while its move ...
Recommends / E-commerce – not as big as you think
As this article points out, if you live in the UK or on either of ...
Recommends / Target penalises suppliers for delivery mistakes – but at what cost?
As of yesterday, US retailer Target is penalising suppliers for delivery mistakes. Target has had ...
Recommends / Target gets tough with vendors to speed up supply chain
After a difficult period for its supply chain, Target is no longer messing about. The retail chain ...
People / Supply chain lawsuits mount amid drive for logistics talent
The recent news that Amazon has filed a suit against Target and ex-Amazon executive Arthur ...
Recommends / Can Amazon stop Target learning its supply chain secrets?
Interesting analysis from investor website Fool, exploring the lawsuit Amazon has launched against Target and its ...
News / Amazon seeks court injunction to stop former supply chain executive Arthur Valdez from joining Target
Amazon has filed a court action against US retailer Target over its recruitment of Arthur ...
Recommends / Target ramps up annual spend on hi-tech logistics to $2.5bn
Target, followings its supply chain disasters, is looking to get back in the game and ...
Recommends / Why Target failed in Canada
Target, the US retailer whose supply chain failed in Canada as it attempted to roll ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development