Taxing questions Headlines
Recommends / UPS hits out at plans to triple Alaska's jet fuel tax
Proposals to triple jet fuel tax in Alaska could severely impact the state’s role in ...
News / Sudden new ocean freight tax in India confuses and annoys forwarders
Forwarders are expressing concern and confusion, on the eve of the new budget, over the ...
News / Concerns raised over transport and haulage firms' exposure to Trailblazer tax
Road hauliers have been warned that only a few months remain before they are subject ...
Recommends / Brussels to crack down on VAT fraud by firms shipping goods to EU
Yet another challenge thrown up by the relentless growth of e-commerce volumes is the non-EU ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 4.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion