Taxing questions Headlines
Recommends / UPS hits out at plans to triple Alaska's jet fuel tax
Proposals to triple jet fuel tax in Alaska could severely impact the state’s role in ...
News / Sudden new ocean freight tax in India confuses and annoys forwarders
Forwarders are expressing concern and confusion, on the eve of the new budget, over the ...
News / Concerns raised over transport and haulage firms' exposure to Trailblazer tax
Road hauliers have been warned that only a few months remain before they are subject ...
Recommends / Brussels to crack down on VAT fraud by firms shipping goods to EU
Yet another challenge thrown up by the relentless growth of e-commerce volumes is the non-EU ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers