Recommends / UPS to wind down LTL business until contract vote
According to US trucking newswire FreightWaves, express giant UPS is to effectively suspend operations of ...
Recommends / Teamsters union rejects new UPS labour contracts
UPS workers have rejected the latest labour contracts issued by the company as it looks ...
Recommends / UPS workers eye strike action as July contract deadline looms
Storm clouds are brewing over UPS, with workers threatening their first strike in more than ...
Recommends / CP reaches tentative deal with Teamsters, ending rail strike
Canadian Pacific and the Teamsters union appear to have reached a tentative agreement. Yesterday, The Loadstar ...
Recommends / US court orders Atlas Air Worldwide pilots to halt go-slow
Atlas Air has won the first round of its battle with the Teamsters after a US federal ...
Recommends / View from the cockpit: why one of the world’s largest cargo airlines is unravelling
As all-cargo carrier Atlas goes to court this week, bringing a case against its pilots ...
News / Atlas Air vs pilots clash gets court date as protests hit Miami symposium
A US judge will hear Atlas Air’s request for a preliminary injunction against alleged industrial ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas Air goes to court over 'illegal' go-slows
Pilots are claiming Atlas Air’s decision to seek an injunction against industrial action is evidence of ...
Recommends / Teamsters plan a push into the global supply chain
XPO’s Bradley Jacobs may not want anything to do with the “out of control” Teamsters, ...
Recommends / US settles long-running corruption case against Teamsters union
After more than two decades of work, US investigators are set to drop a case ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 1. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. email@example.com on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 3. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4. Steve Webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US