Recommends / Teamsters union rejects new UPS labour contracts
UPS workers have rejected the latest labour contracts issued by the company as it looks ...
Recommends / UPS workers eye strike action as July contract deadline looms
Storm clouds are brewing over UPS, with workers threatening their first strike in more than ...
Recommends / CP reaches tentative deal with Teamsters, ending rail strike
Canadian Pacific and the Teamsters union appear to have reached a tentative agreement. Yesterday, The Loadstar ...
Recommends / US court orders Atlas Air Worldwide pilots to halt go-slow
Atlas Air has won the first round of its battle with the Teamsters after a US federal ...
Recommends / View from the cockpit: why one of the world’s largest cargo airlines is unravelling
As all-cargo carrier Atlas goes to court this week, bringing a case against its pilots ...
News / Atlas Air vs pilots clash gets court date as protests hit Miami symposium
A US judge will hear Atlas Air’s request for a preliminary injunction against alleged industrial ...
News / Pilots hit back as Atlas Air goes to court over 'illegal' go-slows
Pilots are claiming Atlas Air’s decision to seek an injunction against industrial action is evidence of ...
Recommends / Teamsters plan a push into the global supply chain
XPO’s Bradley Jacobs may not want anything to do with the “out of control” Teamsters, ...
Recommends / US settles long-running corruption case against Teamsters union
After more than two decades of work, US investigators are set to drop a case ...
- 1.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV