tech start-ups Headlines
News / The digital age is not quite the disruptor freight forwarders feared, says report
Online platforms may be improving freight forwarding’s front end, but those predicting the demise of ...
News / Forwarder Fracht makes a smart move to use CargoX for bills of lading
Swiss forwarder Fracht has partnered with CargoX to use its “smart” bill of lading and ...
Recommends / Gadget makers are bracing for Trump’s trade war
While President Trump’s argument for raising tariffs on Chinese imports is predicated on protecting American ...
News / Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
Digital start-ups may hit media headlines, but some of the biggest names in forwarding are ...
Recommends / How Shyp sank: rise and fall of an on-demand start-up
Hype alone can’t carry you, a truism on-demand shipping start-up Shyp has had to accept. The ...
Recommends / Shipping tech bubble talk emerges
A companion piece on our story today on 300cubits. Yesterday, maritime news site Splash247 ran ...
Lufthansa Cargo buys into US-based online freight services marketplace
Lufthansa Cargo has taken a stake in Fleet, a US-based online marketplace for freight services. The move is indicative ...
Recommends / Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
Kuehne + Nagel is to invest in new technologies such as AI, automation and blockchain ...
Recommends / Freight start-up Flexport soars from ‘unsexy’ to $800m valuation
Flexport’s charismatic Ryan Petersen has wooed investors again – and raised another $110m – giving ...
- 1.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 2.Damco to be part of Maersk Line, and Seago and MCC merge with SeaLand
- 3.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 4.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 1. Mike Wackett on Maersk warns customers they must help pay its bigger fuel bills after 2020
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3. Lana Gunia on How to take NYC back to its maritime roots
- 4. Jesse Borghmans on Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA