Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
News / Technology and upfront payments is the way out of shipping's vicious circle, says Maersk
Container shipping must undergo digitisation and shift to upfront payments to climb out of its current groundhog ...
- 1.Analysis: something brewing at Kuehne + Nagel HQ as its stock rises?
- 2.Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 3.TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 4.APM Terminals and Damco slip into the red after first six months of the year
- 5.New air cargo forwarder agreement finally readies for take-off
- 1. dav on TEU tokens and blockchain may shape the future of container shipping contracts
- 2. Roger Kenyon on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 3. Gunther Ginckels on UK logistics sector likes Whitehall plan for post-Brexit customs, but wants more detail
- 4. Steve Cameron on Another mega-containership runs aground, pushing salvors to their limits
- 5. Sergey Koleda on Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos