News / Delta Cargo gets its wires crossed as it tries to update its IT
Delta Cargo has apologised to customers after a failed attempt to update its IT system. It has ...
News / Logistics industry not using blockchain to its full advantage yet
2019 will be the year that the buzz around blockchain dies – but that will ...
News / As global spend on IT rockets, so will its disruptive impact on logistics, says report
Disruption to logistics from technology is only beginning – its impact will increase as more investment pours into ...
News / Blockchain set back, as cryptocurrency failures deter confused freight industry
Fear of cryptocurrencies and confusion over what blockchain really is are two key reasons holding the ...
Recommends / How a warehouse fire sparked innovation at Gap
Do you remember when Gap’s distribution centre in Fishkill, New York, caught fire a couple ...
LongRead / Technology and innovation at the tipping point
We are at the tipping point. Technology cannot be ignored – even in old, traditional industries. ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes