Recommends / How a warehouse fire sparked innovation at Gap
Do you remember when Gap’s distribution centre in Fishkill, New York, caught fire a couple ...
News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Predictive analytics will be vital to the supply chains of the future
A major food company has asked to pilot Panalpina’s predictive analytics system as the perishables ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / Peel Ports set to fly with integrated airport tracking and booking technology
Seaports are starting to use technology designed for their airport cousins that can help with tracking vessels ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV