Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
News / Peel Ports set to fly with integrated airport tracking and booking technology
Seaports are starting to use technology designed for their airport cousins that can help with tracking vessels ...
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
News / Technology and upfront payments is the way out of shipping's vicious circle, says Maersk
Container shipping must undergo digitisation and shift to upfront payments to climb out of its current groundhog ...
Recommends / DP-DHL considers scrapping parts of costly troubled IT project
Deutsche Post’s now infamous IT project could be scrapped, the company revealed yesterday after announcing ...
- 1.Etihad pulls A330F fleet as US adds new security rules for Middle East airlines
- 2.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Freight logistics on Expansion continues in the Middle East for Crane Worldwide Logistics
- 2. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 4. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development