News / Hamburg and Rotterdam lead the way in call for data sharing among ports
Two of Europe’s largest container gateways, Rotterdam and Hamburg, today revealed that they have been involved in ‘unprecedented ...
Comment / Air cargo must adopt truly open modern standards and accelerate adoption
Inspired by The Loadstar’s recent interview with Lufthansa Cargo’s Alexis von Hoensbroech, the founder of ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
News / Agility's Shipa Freight joins the ranks of the online booking platforms
Agility is the latest forwarder to offer customers an online booking platform, designed to cater ...
News / Predictive analytics will be vital to the supply chains of the future
A major food company has asked to pilot Panalpina’s predictive analytics system as the perishables ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / Peel Ports set to fly with integrated airport tracking and booking technology
Seaports are starting to use technology designed for their airport cousins that can help with tracking vessels ...
Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. email@example.com on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 2. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule