Recommends / The next area for technology to tackle: reverse logistics
Forbes has published a good read on reverse logistics, the “old-school, messy, awkward stepchild of ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
News / Technology and upfront payments is the way out of shipping's vicious circle, says Maersk
Container shipping must undergo digitisation and shift to upfront payments to climb out of its current groundhog ...
Recommends / DP-DHL considers scrapping parts of costly troubled IT project
Deutsche Post’s now infamous IT project could be scrapped, the company revealed yesterday after announcing ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia