Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
News / More logistics operators opt for better supply chain visibility via technology
Big data is helping logistics companies increase shipment visibility. Logistics and rail wagon hire operator VTG ...
News / Freight booking platforms: our beef is with inefficiency - not forwarders. But can they deliver?
Freight booking platforms have insisted they are not waging war on forwarders, but on manual ...
News / Technology and upfront payments is the way out of shipping's vicious circle, says Maersk
Container shipping must undergo digitisation and shift to upfront payments to climb out of its current groundhog ...
Recommends / DP-DHL considers scrapping parts of costly troubled IT project
Deutsche Post’s now infamous IT project could be scrapped, the company revealed yesterday after announcing ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy