Recommends / Brands are cut from shelves as Tesco reports record £6.4bn loss
It’s the biggest loss in UK retail history. This morning the UK’s largest retailer, supermarket ...
News / Fomer DHL exec John Allan named as new Tesco chairman
John Allan, the British logistics executive who oversaw the €5.5bn sale of Exel to DHL ...
News / Tesco contract gives expansion-minded Clipper's stock exchange listing a boost
UK-based Clipper Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract extension from Tesco, just days after ...
News / Tesco needs to address the wastage in its supply chain to make up for falling sales
The continuing pressure on the UK’s major supermarkets was again in evidence this morning, when ...
- 1.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 2.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 3.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Martin Burton on Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
- 2. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 3. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption