SA: Tesla cuts workforce by around 7%
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) -5% premarket after slashing its full-time staff headcount by approximately ...
Recommends / China rolls back extra tariff on US car imports
China’s government is to backtrack and remove the extra tariffs it applied to US car ...
Recommends / Hyperloop at five and sci-fi transport quickly becoming more sci than fi
Those considering Tesla’s Semi may wish to rethink. It’s gone from bad to worse for ...
Recommends / Elon Musk on edge after ‘extensive’ sabotage at factory
Things seem to be getting worse for Tesla. Just over a week after announcing a ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
Recommends / Tesla Semi: it’s climate change, stupid
Reports have been circulating that Tesla’s Semi may have given up the ghost before even ...
Recommends / Tesla may be abandoning Semi project
This is a Big One. Maybe. Freightwaves – citing Seeking Alpha’s John Engle – is ...
Recommends / Tesla car deliveries in Norway delayed by ‘dangerous’ transporters
Per capita, nowhere outranks Norway for Tesla. The Scandinavian country buys more of Elon Musk’s ...
Recommends / Waymo, Uber, Starsky, Embark and Tesla out of stealth mode
Driverless vehicles are fast approaching. In recent weeks Starsky Robotics, Tesla, and Uber have all ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes