Recommends / Ahead of Tesla, a start-up's self-driving truck is set to hit Indian roads
Tesla has won plaudits and orders for its recently revealed automated Semi. But it’s far ...
Recommends / Tesla snags largest truck order yet: UPS wants 125 electric semis
UPS has placed an order for 125 Tesla Semis – the electric vehicle’s largest order ...
Recommends / Going for the real thing: PepsiCo orders 100 Tesla electric trucks
According to electric vehicle trade publication Electrek, the largest order for Tesla’s new electric truck ...
Recommends / Tesla electric truck gets DHL order as operators test the Semi
DHL is the latest company to dip its toes in the Tesla Semi water with an order ...
Recommends / Ex-trucker has some questions on Tesla's Semi
Blog platform engadget has run an interesting post from a truck driver on the recently unveiled Tesla ...
News / Walmart and JB Hunt join customer list for Tesla's new all-electric Semi truck
Retail giant Walmart has made tentative steps towards electric trucking with a $5,000 per vehicle deposit for 15 ...
News / Tesla unveils its first all-electric truck – a 500-mile range and 0-60 in five seconds!
With the familiar pomp of modern tech companies, Tesla last night unveiled the Semi, its ...
Recommends / 'Truck drivers like me will soon be replaced by automation, and you're next'
With Tesla last night launching its first electric truck – capable of platooning – the ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development