News / DHL ramps up operations to capitalise on booming Thai e-commerce and links with China's JD.com
DHL is ramping up its e-commerce operations in Asia with the launch of a next-day ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing ASEAN trade and plans major expansion in Thailand and Myanmar
Hong Kong’s Kerry Logistics has announced plans to capitalise on ASEAN trade growth by expanding ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Climate change will hit global supply chains as rising temperatures cause drop in productivity
As global leaders meet in Paris today to look at cutting greenhouse gas emissions and ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
Recommends / Will China and Thailand’s Kra Isthmus canal agreement sink Singapore?
Another new canal project appears to be on the cards. At a cost of $28bn, ...
News / Lost opportunity for Thai air cargo as neighbours impose ban on new charters
China, South Korea and Japan have all issued bans on new charter and scheduled flights ...
News / Thai Airways restructure sees its air cargo services cut back and an end to freighters
A revamp of Thai Airways will see it end freighter operations next week with its ...
News / September start on Thai-Laos-China rail freight link, but gauge may be a problem
Construction of a new double-track railway connecting Thailand with Laos and China is due to ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?