News / New $600m terminal will bring Laem Chabang bigger ships and more capacity
Hutchison Ports Thailand (HPT) began operations at Laem Chabang Terminal D on Monday, when the 5,556 ...
News / DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
The development of Thailand’s Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) is set to boost the country’s contract ...
News / DHL ramps up operations to capitalise on booming Thai e-commerce and links with China's JD.com
DHL is ramping up its e-commerce operations in Asia with the launch of a next-day ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing ASEAN trade and plans major expansion in Thailand and Myanmar
Hong Kong’s Kerry Logistics has announced plans to capitalise on ASEAN trade growth by expanding ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Climate change will hit global supply chains as rising temperatures cause drop in productivity
As global leaders meet in Paris today to look at cutting greenhouse gas emissions and ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
Recommends / Will China and Thailand’s Kra Isthmus canal agreement sink Singapore?
Another new canal project appears to be on the cards. At a cost of $28bn, ...
News / Lost opportunity for Thai air cargo as neighbours impose ban on new charters
China, South Korea and Japan have all issued bans on new charter and scheduled flights ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV