News / DHL ramps up operations to capitalise on booming Thai e-commerce and links with China's JD.com
DHL is ramping up its e-commerce operations in Asia with the launch of a next-day ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing ASEAN trade and plans major expansion in Thailand and Myanmar
Hong Kong’s Kerry Logistics has announced plans to capitalise on ASEAN trade growth by expanding ...
Recommends / Cambodia makes a play for more factories
An interesting article on sourcing in Cambodia. Nikkei Asian Review takes a look at the ...
News / Climate change will hit global supply chains as rising temperatures cause drop in productivity
As global leaders meet in Paris today to look at cutting greenhouse gas emissions and ...
Recommends / ICAO downgrades Thailand's civil aviation over safety rules
It’s not been a good week for Thai aviation, after ICAO downgraded the country’s civil ...
Recommends / Will China and Thailand’s Kra Isthmus canal agreement sink Singapore?
Another new canal project appears to be on the cards. At a cost of $28bn, ...
News / Lost opportunity for Thai air cargo as neighbours impose ban on new charters
China, South Korea and Japan have all issued bans on new charter and scheduled flights ...
News / Thai Airways restructure sees its air cargo services cut back and an end to freighters
A revamp of Thai Airways will see it end freighter operations next week with its ...
News / September start on Thai-Laos-China rail freight link, but gauge may be a problem
Construction of a new double-track railway connecting Thailand with Laos and China is due to ...
Recommends / Thai rail link to benefit automotive shipments in region
Cross-border trade in South-east Asia will be boosted by a new rail link connecting Thailand’s ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading