THE Alliance Headlines
News / Trade war sparks more capacity cuts on transpacific container trades
Container shipping lines on the transpacific trade this week continued to announce capacity cuts in ...
News / More carriers to cut back on Asia-Europe container capacity after summer peak
More deepsea carriers have announced plans to cut capacity on the Asia-Europe trade in preparation for a ...
News / Container rates stable, but carriers still cutting capacity despite peak season
Container shipping spot freight rates on the main deepsea east-west trades largely remained stable over ...
News / Cascading of bigger box ships brings headaches for vessel planners
Some 30 ships with an average capacity of 11,700 teu will be replaced by larger newbuild ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
News / Capacity increases may put transpacific container rates under more pressure
As shippers and carriers on the transpacific prepare for the annual contract negotiating season – ...
News / ONE 'plays it safe' with no major changes to services and commercial contacts
Alphaliner’s analysis of Ocean Network Express’s Day ONE service network from April 1 – outside ...
News / More carriers may pressure shipyards to postpone newbuild box ship deliveries
More carriers may join Cosco and Yang Ming in exerting pressure on Asian shipyards to ...
News / Westports eyes THE Alliance services to compensate 2017 throughput drop
Port Klang terminal operator Westports suffered a 9% drop in container throughput last year. In an ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV