The burdens of Atlas Headlines
Recommends / Flight dispatchers reach tentative agreement with Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo
Atlas Air and sister carrier Polar Air have reached an agreement with their flight dispatchers, ...
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Analysts expect rising expenses as Atlas Air reports 3Q loss following executive payout
Atlas Air has reported a loss of $7.5m for the third quarter, following a large ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / After a tough Q2, Atlas Air puts its faith in e-commerce and the Amazon deal
Atlas Air is counting on a final quarter peak and lower maintenance costs in the ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders could lose out in one-sided aircraft deal with Amazon, while Atlas executives could win big payout
It has been revealed that Amazon has the right to cancel the aircraft CMI deal ...
Comment / 'A different company' – Atlas Air CEO unveils carrier's express operator ambitions
Atlas is changing. So said CEO Bill Flynn at yesterday’s investor meet in the Nasdaq ...
News / Pilots flying for DHL suppliers in US warn of strike should airlines 'make a wrong move'
Pilots flying for DHL supplier carriers in the US have warned of a strike should airlines “make a wrong ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 4.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 5.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts