The burdens of Atlas Headlines
Recommends / Flight dispatchers reach tentative agreement with Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo
Atlas Air and sister carrier Polar Air have reached an agreement with their flight dispatchers, ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Analysts expect rising expenses as Atlas Air reports 3Q loss following executive payout
Atlas Air has reported a loss of $7.5m for the third quarter, following a large ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / After a tough Q2, Atlas Air puts its faith in e-commerce and the Amazon deal
Atlas Air is counting on a final quarter peak and lower maintenance costs in the ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders could lose out in one-sided aircraft deal with Amazon, while Atlas executives could win big payout
It has been revealed that Amazon has the right to cancel the aircraft CMI deal ...
Comment / 'A different company' – Atlas Air CEO unveils carrier's express operator ambitions
Atlas is changing. So said CEO Bill Flynn at yesterday’s investor meet in the Nasdaq ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers