The Cabotage Question Headlines
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / Court rejects new bid to kill Jones Act by shippers in Hawaii hit by cabotage rules
Another attempt to lift US cabotage restrictions was dismissed yesterday, when a court in Hawaii ...
India’s plan to relax cabotage gathers speed
The definitive account of where India is in terms of the long-running debate over its ...
Recommends / John McCain earns the wrath of US shipbuilding industry
The Jones Act – which requires all cargo carried between US ports to be shipped ...
Recommends / Senator John McCain vows repeal of Jones Act
The Jones Act, the US regulation that requires all domestic and cabotage shipping in the ...
News / Antitrust fine and Jones Act help spell the end for debt-ridden Horizon
The fallout from the demise of debt-ridden US domestic carrier Horizon Lines comes under the ...
Recommends / The Jones Act moves industry and America’s economic prosperity
Defence of US cabotage regulations, known as the Jones Act, from US maritime administrator Paul ...
Recommends / Cabotage relaxation gathers steam after NDA takes over
It is what everyone involved in Indian shipping appears to have been waiting for – ...
Recommends / India's new government may chart fresh course on coastal cargo transport policy
Cabotage laws in India have long been debated – as many things are in the ...
Recommends / French fears over 'cabotage abuses'
France is calling for an update to Europe’s cabotage laws. Accusing existing laws of pushing ...
- 1.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 5.Southampton hits back at haulier claims of container logjams at the port
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion