The Cabotage Question Headlines
Recommends / India relaxes cabotage rules for foreign ships
Sea News reports on, and analyses, the recent Indian government decision to allow foreign-flagged vessels ...
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / Court rejects new bid to kill Jones Act by shippers in Hawaii hit by cabotage rules
Another attempt to lift US cabotage restrictions was dismissed yesterday, when a court in Hawaii ...
India’s plan to relax cabotage gathers speed
The definitive account of where India is in terms of the long-running debate over its ...
Recommends / John McCain earns the wrath of US shipbuilding industry
The Jones Act – which requires all cargo carried between US ports to be shipped ...
Recommends / Senator John McCain vows repeal of Jones Act
The Jones Act, the US regulation that requires all domestic and cabotage shipping in the ...
News / Antitrust fine and Jones Act help spell the end for debt-ridden Horizon
The fallout from the demise of debt-ridden US domestic carrier Horizon Lines comes under the ...
Recommends / The Jones Act moves industry and America’s economic prosperity
Defence of US cabotage regulations, known as the Jones Act, from US maritime administrator Paul ...
Recommends / Cabotage relaxation gathers steam after NDA takes over
It is what everyone involved in Indian shipping appears to have been waiting for – ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 4. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 5. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees