The Cabotage Question Headlines
Comment / Possible but implausible - India's relaxation of cabotage restrictions is unlikely to win it transhipment traffic
India’s ministry of shipping announcement that it is to partially relax its cabotage regulations have ...
News / Court rejects new bid to kill Jones Act by shippers in Hawaii hit by cabotage rules
Another attempt to lift US cabotage restrictions was dismissed yesterday, when a court in Hawaii ...
India’s plan to relax cabotage gathers speed
The definitive account of where India is in terms of the long-running debate over its ...
Recommends / John McCain earns the wrath of US shipbuilding industry
The Jones Act – which requires all cargo carried between US ports to be shipped ...
Recommends / Senator John McCain vows repeal of Jones Act
The Jones Act, the US regulation that requires all domestic and cabotage shipping in the ...
News / Antitrust fine and Jones Act help spell the end for debt-ridden Horizon
The fallout from the demise of debt-ridden US domestic carrier Horizon Lines comes under the ...
Recommends / The Jones Act moves industry and America’s economic prosperity
Defence of US cabotage regulations, known as the Jones Act, from US maritime administrator Paul ...
Recommends / Cabotage relaxation gathers steam after NDA takes over
It is what everyone involved in Indian shipping appears to have been waiting for – ...
Recommends / India's new government may chart fresh course on coastal cargo transport policy
Cabotage laws in India have long been debated – as many things are in the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive