The Cargolux chronicles Headlines
News / Praise for 'dedicated' Cargolux staff as carrier profits hit new heights
Cargolux’s highly fluctuating full-year results took a turn for the better today when it announced ...
Recommends / Cargolux staff get €5,000 bonus after a good year for the carrier
This looks like a textbook case of unions and management working in harmony – although ...
News / Cargolux eyes 2018 for China JV carrier take-off
Despite plans to develop a Chinese carrier proceeding slower than expected, Cargolux believes it will still ...
Cargolux and Emirates unveil first freighter-bellyhold cargo alliance
Cargolux and Emirates SkyCargo have entered into a partnership, which will see the two carriers ...
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Qatar Airways reveals financials in transparency bid 'to kill allegations of state subsidy'
Qatar Airways Group has released its financial results for the first time in a bid ...
Recommends / Cargolux set for a fight as Qatar plans significant increase in Luxembourg flights
Cargoforwarder has done a good follow-up to the news from Air Cargo China that Qatar Airways ...
News / Dirk Reich quits as Cargolux chief; Richard Forson looks set to take back the reins
Dirk Reich, CEO of Cargolux, is to step down from his position at the end ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making