The Cargolux chronicles Headlines
Recommends / Cargolux staff get €5,000 bonus after a good year for the carrier
This looks like a textbook case of unions and management working in harmony – although ...
Cargolux and Emirates unveil first freighter-bellyhold cargo alliance
Cargolux and Emirates SkyCargo have entered into a partnership, which will see the two carriers ...
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Air cargo market gets a lift, but forwarders slam carriers eyeing new surcharges
It may not feel like it, but June was apparently a much better time for ...
News / Qatar Airways reveals financials in transparency bid 'to kill allegations of state subsidy'
Qatar Airways Group has released its financial results for the first time in a bid ...
Recommends / Cargolux set for a fight as Qatar plans significant increase in Luxembourg flights
Cargoforwarder has done a good follow-up to the news from Air Cargo China that Qatar Airways ...
News / Dirk Reich quits as Cargolux chief; Richard Forson looks set to take back the reins
Dirk Reich, CEO of Cargolux, is to step down from his position at the end ...
News / Emirates cargo chief paints gloomy picture of peak season and year-end volumes
The traditional end-of-year peak season for air cargo could disappear this year, according to Emirates ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development