The CEVA story Headlines
News / Interview with Marie-Christine Lombard: Geodis eyes expansion and investment around the world, but eyes it calmly
It’s a haven of calm on the Geodis stand at Munich’s Transport Logistic show. Busy, ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA a more attractive proposition after pivotal refinancing
CEVA Logistics’ latest achievements must not be underestimated. Its first-quarter (Q1) figures released today testify to ...
News / CJ Korea Express boosts its global ambitions with buys in India and UAE
Acquisitive CJ Korea Express has reiterated its aim to become a top-five global logistics company by 2020, ...
News / CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
These are (relatively) good days for CEVA – despite its announcement that revenues fell 4% ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
Over the past few weeks I have had a number of conversations concerning the future ...
News / Ceva Logistics gains market share in third quarter, despite a bumpy road
Ceva Logistics today reported third-quarter results that showed it winning market share in both freight ...
News / Bullish CEVA stems losses in H2 and says its turnaround is 'on track'
CEVA reported mixed half-year results today, with growth in freight management, but higher costs and low ...
LongRead / CEVA LOGISTICS: ‘We are learning from the past and beginning a new chapter’
CEVA Logistics has opened a new chapter: it is investing in staff, and is completing the ...
Comment / Analysis: a CEVA IPO – will the stars line up or would fingers get burnt?
I have been looking for signs that CEVA is scraping the bottom of the barrel ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Maersk suffers a cyber attack causing IT systems to fail
- 4.Air freight shippers hit as volcanic ash plume hits transpacific capacity
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. R.GOPIKRISHNAN on GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 3. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 4. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?