The CEVA story Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: the CMA CGM /CEVA saga reaches a new level
One of my City sources got in touch today, as soon as takeover target CEVA Logistics ...
News / CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
CEVA plans to repay and refinance the majority of its debt facilities in the coming ...
News / CEVA's IPO plunges in early trade, disappointing the bulls
CEVA Logistics experienced a disappointing debut on the SIX Swiss Exchange today, with its shares ...
Comment / Analysis: all eyes will be on the ticker as CEVA shares hit the market on Friday
Information remains sketchy as far as the CEVA Logistics IPO is concerned, but it is ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
Comment / CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
A banker’s dream, when he leads a challenging deal that aims for a top-end valuation, ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / CEVA plaintiffs get injection of hope from shift in gear
CEVA’s impending IPO on the Swiss Stock Exchange and the appointment of a new judge has ...
Recommends / CEVA set to list on Swiss stock exchange
We don’t normally link to an article in German, but Finanz und Wirtschaft is reporting ...
Recommends / CEVA Logistics 'aiming for pre-summer IPO'
There have been many signs, but while not yet official, CEVA’s IPO looks set to ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 1. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on FMC to standardise container detention and demurrage across the US
- 5. Steve Webster on Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe