The CEVA story Headlines
News / CEVA's IPO plunges in early trade, disappointing the bulls
CEVA Logistics experienced a disappointing debut on the SIX Swiss Exchange today, with its shares ...
Comment / Analysis: all eyes will be on the ticker as CEVA shares hit the market on Friday
Information remains sketchy as far as the CEVA Logistics IPO is concerned, but it is ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
Comment / CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
A banker’s dream, when he leads a challenging deal that aims for a top-end valuation, ...
Comment / CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / CEVA plaintiffs get injection of hope from shift in gear
CEVA’s impending IPO on the Swiss Stock Exchange and the appointment of a new judge has ...
Recommends / CEVA set to list on Swiss stock exchange
We don’t normally link to an article in German, but Finanz und Wirtschaft is reporting ...
Recommends / CEVA Logistics 'aiming for pre-summer IPO'
There have been many signs, but while not yet official, CEVA’s IPO looks set to ...
News / CEVA Logistics is well-positioned to deliver 2018 targets, says CEO
CEVA Logistics announced today that although its net losses widened, its operating cash flow – ...
News / Analysis: CEVA set fair, but will the big deal be an IPO or a bid by XPO?
Following private conversations with my banking sources – most of whom have vested interests in the ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics