The CEVA story Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: the CMA CGM /CEVA saga reaches a new level
One of my City sources got in touch today, as soon as takeover target CEVA Logistics ...
News / How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
CEVA Logistics appears to be nearing its end as a standalone business – the company is haemorrhaging more ...
News / CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
CEVA plans to repay and refinance the majority of its debt facilities in the coming ...
News / CEVA's IPO plunges in early trade, disappointing the bulls
CEVA Logistics experienced a disappointing debut on the SIX Swiss Exchange today, with its shares ...
Comment / Analysis: all eyes will be on the ticker as CEVA shares hit the market on Friday
Information remains sketchy as far as the CEVA Logistics IPO is concerned, but it is ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA Logistics IPO priced for a big 'pop' on day one?
Speculation is raging in financial markets after the full details of the initial public offering ...
Comment / CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
A banker’s dream, when he leads a challenging deal that aims for a top-end valuation, ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / CEVA plaintiffs get injection of hope from shift in gear
CEVA’s impending IPO on the Swiss Stock Exchange and the appointment of a new judge has ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe