The China conundrum Headlines
Recommends / China's trade surplus with US soars in first quarter, but March exports falter
Reuters is reporting a near 20% surge in China’s trade surplus with the US during ...
Recommends / China 'prepared' for trade war and unveils response to Trump tariffs
There was never really any doubt that the Chinese had long been planning their retaliation ...
Recommends / Can China ‘firefighter’ Wang Qishan break the trade deadlock with US?
Amid rising trade tensions between China and the US, a beacon of hope has emerged. ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / Why Is China buying up Europe’s ports?
This is a good article looking at China’s global ambitions in the shipping business. Foreign ...
Recommends / China unveils plan for 'Polar Silk Road' across the Arctic
The latest development of China’s One Belt, One Road initiative, according to this report from ...
Recommends / As China goes greener, people, businesses and nations will feel the pinch
This year sees China begins a greener era. According to this Quartz report, the world’s ...
Recommends / Has Walmart finally figured out China?
Another great blog from Cathy Morrow Roberson, on the Logistics Trends & Insights site, on ...
Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder