The China conundrum Headlines
Recommends / China government set on total ban on scrap imports
While carriers nervously wait to see how the unfolding trade war between the US and ...
Recommends / China’s 'debt trap' even worse than we thought
Not the huge pile of debt within China’s economy itself, but the prohibitive debt it ...
News / Asian ports under pressure after China ban on plastic and paper waste
Port operations in South-east Asia have come under increasing pressure from a build-up in scrap ...
Recommends / China's trade surplus with US soars in first quarter, but March exports falter
Reuters is reporting a near 20% surge in China’s trade surplus with the US during ...
Recommends / China 'prepared' for trade war and unveils response to Trump tariffs
There was never really any doubt that the Chinese had long been planning their retaliation ...
Recommends / Can China ‘firefighter’ Wang Qishan break the trade deadlock with US?
Amid rising trade tensions between China and the US, a beacon of hope has emerged. ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
Recommends / Why Is China buying up Europe’s ports?
This is a good article looking at China’s global ambitions in the shipping business. Foreign ...
Recommends / China unveils plan for 'Polar Silk Road' across the Arctic
The latest development of China’s One Belt, One Road initiative, according to this report from ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 1. ex customer on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2. email@example.com on Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 3. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 5. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer