The China conundrum Headlines
Recommends / Will China seize Mombasa port if Kenya can’t pay back belt and road loans?
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta has reportedly denied the prospect that China may be able to ...
News / Kerry Logistics gets set for a drive into the fast-growing Pakistan market
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics is set to enter the Pakistan market, part of its ...
Recommends / China government set on total ban on scrap imports
While carriers nervously wait to see how the unfolding trade war between the US and ...
Recommends / China’s 'debt trap' even worse than we thought
Not the huge pile of debt within China’s economy itself, but the prohibitive debt it ...
News / Asian ports under pressure after China ban on plastic and paper waste
Port operations in South-east Asia have come under increasing pressure from a build-up in scrap ...
Recommends / China's trade surplus with US soars in first quarter, but March exports falter
Reuters is reporting a near 20% surge in China’s trade surplus with the US during ...
Recommends / China 'prepared' for trade war and unveils response to Trump tariffs
There was never really any doubt that the Chinese had long been planning their retaliation ...
Recommends / Can China ‘firefighter’ Wang Qishan break the trade deadlock with US?
Amid rising trade tensions between China and the US, a beacon of hope has emerged. ...
Recommends / Georgia eyes China's One Belt One Road to break dependence on Russia
Interesting article from emerging markets publication bne IntelliNews on Georgia – the Black Sea country ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 4.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'