The China conundrum Headlines
Recommends / Investigation finds China’s top ports have been ripping off shipping lines for years
Who would have thunk it? That state-owned ports restrict competition and abuse market position to price-gouge ...
Recommends / Single's Day $45bn sales smash records in China
The numbers are simply amazing: Alibaba alone sold over $25bn worth of goods in one ...
News / South Korean shipyards in tough battle with undercutting Chinese rivals
South Korean shipyards are in a battle with Chinese rivals, over construction of ultra-large container vessels, ...
Recommends / Five main projects of Belt and Road – a 'visual explainer'
China’s Belt and Road project is a vast undertaking, linking the country not only with ...
News / China crackdown on quality of waste imports a blow to recycling sector
China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has rejected claims that the government’s radical steps to ...
Recommends / Trump administration reaches for a trade sledgehammer
Beijing’s failure to reign-in North Korea’s nuclear programme appears to have further dented relations with ...
Recommends / Is Hong Kong’s giant bridge a road to nowhere or the path to new opportunities?
Here’s a great read from the South China Morning Post on what will be, depending ...
News / More shippers toast China-Europe rail services as demand grows in new sectors
While demand for and supply of China-Europe rail services is growing fast, there remain several ...
Recommends / Top courier spars with leading logistics firm over data
A massive row has broken out between SF Express and Cainiao Networks, Alibaba’s logistics arm, ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared