The crystal ball Headlines
Recommends / How Nintendo's forecasting miscues led to 3DS shortages
Interesting insight from SupplyChainDive on how Japanese games giant Ninetendo got its sales forecasting for ...
Comment / GDP and container growth, a relationship at an end?
After the swingeing downwards revisions made to trade forecasts in our third-quarter 2016 container market ...
Comment / Analysis: easier to quit smoking than predict 2017 supply chain trends
My new year resolution, at least initially, was to simply be kind in my treatment ...
- 1.Freight train derailment deals another blow to ailing UK logistics sector
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM is 'looking for opportunities' – Zim or Evergreen?
- 3.UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
- 4.Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
- 5.Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
- 2. Customer on Forwarder backlash hits Volga-Dnepr after carrier group's 'no brokers' edict
- 3. Bob Battersby on BMW to shut UK Mini plant for at least a month on Brexit day
- 4. Ross Delaney on The day I went to prison…
- 5. Adriaan Groenendijk on The day I went to prison…