The crystal ball Headlines
Recommends / How Nintendo's forecasting miscues led to 3DS shortages
Interesting insight from SupplyChainDive on how Japanese games giant Ninetendo got its sales forecasting for ...
Comment / GDP and container growth, a relationship at an end?
After the swingeing downwards revisions made to trade forecasts in our third-quarter 2016 container market ...
Comment / Analysis: easier to quit smoking than predict 2017 supply chain trends
My new year resolution, at least initially, was to simply be kind in my treatment ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Jacob Smith on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 5. email@example.com on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation