The crystal ball Headlines
Recommends / How Nintendo's forecasting miscues led to 3DS shortages
Interesting insight from SupplyChainDive on how Japanese games giant Ninetendo got its sales forecasting for ...
Comment / Analysis: easier to quit smoking than predict 2017 supply chain trends
My new year resolution, at least initially, was to simply be kind in my treatment ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 1. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers
- 2. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 3. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital