The customer counts Headlines
News / 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
Freight forwarders looking to develop longer-term relationships with shippers, to provide more innovative supply chain solutions, ought ...
News / Shippers hold the high ground in logistics partnerships, but disruption is coming, report finds
Shippers are calling the shots with logistics providers and carriers are facing downward pricing pressure ...
Recommends / 4PLs: collaboration among logistics service providers creating more value for shippers
There’s a whole lot of disruption going on, and it’s upsetting the traditional relationship between ...
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Shippers want transparency in air freight bookings and to deal direct with airlines
Shippers should be allowed more access to airlines to book directly, according to the new ...
News / In a fast-changing environment, shippers remain shy of longer-term 3PL contracts
There has been little sign of shippers looking to extend contract lengths with logistics service ...
News / Shippers call on forwarders to pressure airlines into reducing fuel surcharges
Shippers are calling on forwarders to negotiate with airlines over fuel surcharges (FSCs). Concerned that a ...
News / Drewry warns of more slow-steaming and void sailings as carriers absorb capacity
Container supply chain and liner shipping analyst Drewry has calculated that without the combined supply ...
News / Airfreight shippers call for passenger-style instant pricing and more visibility
Real-time information, instant pricing and innovative solutions which reduce shippers’ costs would generate more airfreight ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development