The customer counts Headlines
News / Technology is key to boosting repeat business for e-commerce delivery firms
Forwarders can help retailers keep customers and improve loyalty by offering new channels of communication and ...
News / Panalpina testing new online air cargo booking portal aimed at SMEs
SME shippers – already targeted by third-party online quotation websites – are set to benefit from ...
News / 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
Freight forwarders looking to develop longer-term relationships with shippers, to provide more innovative supply chain solutions, ought ...
News / Shippers hold the high ground in logistics partnerships, but disruption is coming, report finds
Shippers are calling the shots with logistics providers and carriers are facing downward pricing pressure ...
Recommends / 4PLs: collaboration among logistics service providers creating more value for shippers
There’s a whole lot of disruption going on, and it’s upsetting the traditional relationship between ...
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
News / Shippers want transparency in air freight bookings and to deal direct with airlines
Shippers should be allowed more access to airlines to book directly, according to the new ...
News / In a fast-changing environment, shippers remain shy of longer-term 3PL contracts
There has been little sign of shippers looking to extend contract lengths with logistics service ...
News / Shippers call on forwarders to pressure airlines into reducing fuel surcharges
Shippers are calling on forwarders to negotiate with airlines over fuel surcharges (FSCs). Concerned that a ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives