The Delivery Conference 2018 Headlines
News / Retailers that try to copy Amazon's delivery model 'will cease to trade'
The operations director of department store chain John Lewis has urged retailers not to try ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 3.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 1. Hariesh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 2. Imran solanki on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 3. jb on Lufthansa Cargo bans dry ice shipments on 747s to keep animals safer
- 4. email@example.com on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year