The driver shortage crisis Headlines
Recommends / Time to get serious about vehicle sharing
A government initiative is pushing vehicle sharing in the logistics sector. Logistics Manager reports the ...
Recommends / What it's like to be a truck driver when suddenly everyone wants to hire you
Such is the dearth of people behind the wheels in North American trucking, it seems ...
Recommends / American Trucking Association analyses the growing driver shortage
The UK is not alone in facing a driver shortage. Across the pond, projections suggest ...
Recommends / Domino’s gets a taste for robot deliveries
Amidst the clamour of its ever-ascending stock prices – far outstripping those of Amazon, Apple, ...
Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
People / Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
National logistics provider Canute Group has joined forces with hardware and home goods retailer Wilko, ...
News / Haulage sector welcomes driver apprentice scheme, but government must commit to funding
The haulage industry has issued a cautious welcome to the news that the UK government ...
Recommends / Why don't women become truckers?
The headline makes you think immediately of a hundred reasons why women wouldn’t want to ...
News / UK autumn budget brings massive boost to major roads, but ignores skills shortage
BIFA has urged the UK government to act and “put spades in the ground” after ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites