The e-commerce equation Headlines
News / US Customs steps up battle against drug gangs using mail and express services
Organised crime gangs are using mail and express parcel carriers to sneak smaller quantities of illegal ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
Recommends / Top courier spars with leading logistics firm over data
A massive row has broken out between SF Express and Cainiao Networks, Alibaba’s logistics arm, ...
Recommends / Walmart turns employees into delivery drivers to compete with Amazon
Walmart is coming up with some new ideas to beat arch-rival Amazon. Or, rather, perhaps, ...
News / Online retail boom for Asian air cargo triggers imbalance in ULD supplies
E-commerce and growth in the Asian air cargo market is pushing air freight suppliers to shift ...
Recommends / Delivery drone that can carry 2,000lbs of cargo
A 2,000lb payload translates to 907kg, or just under a tonne, and represents a massive ...
Comment / Pass the parcel: meeting the challenges of e-commerce fulfilment
Online sales soared to new heights last year to £133bn, surpassing 2015’s figure by 13.5%. This, of course, ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
Recommends / What is happening with Alibaba and liner shipping?
SeaIntelligence Consulting’s Lars Jensen has penned a very illuminating column in today’s Splash247, investigating how ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam