The e-commerce equation Headlines
News / E-commerce boom in Malaysia a bonus for logistics operators, but last-mile still a challenge
Contract logistics demand in Malaysia is on the rise thanks to e-commerce and pharmaceuticals growth. According ...
News / LBC Express growing as e-commerce drives logistics boom in the Philippines
Philippines courier company LBC Express is expanding rapidly on the back of rising consumer spending ...
News / Malaysia upgrades logistics infrastructure to support e-commerce ambitions
Malaysia is investing heavily in transport logistics infrastructure in its bid to become the preferred e-commerce ...
Recommends / Amazon said to be testing delivery service to rival FedEx & UPS
Well, it had to happen sooner or later: this report from Bloomberg today suggests that ...
News / Zurich drone delivery test the first in a major European city
The deployment of drone technology in retail supply chains took a major step forward this ...
Recommends / Alibaba about to build massive logistics network
Alibaba has decided to invest more in its logistics and warehousing operation, extending its stake ...
Recommends / Mexico: race for e-commerce dominance starts with logistics
A good article from the knowledgeable Cathy Roberson on e-commerce in Mexico, a pertinent subject ...
News / DHL thinks outside the box inside the car boot
You could accuse DHL of many things, but lack of innovation is not one of ...
Comment / Analysis: FedEx may have to compromise between growth and profitability
“There are some questions about Amazon. I think I answered that in my rather long-winded ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared