The e-commerce equation Headlines
People / Mirja Nissen becomes new co-director of WCA eCommerce network
The WCA has appointed Mirja Nissen to work alongside Alex Allen as co-director of its ...
Recommends / Amazon and UPS were feuding before Trump
Trump may have brought the fight into the open but Amazon’s feud with UPS is ...
Recommends / Walmart's earnings disappoint, and it's pretty much all due to e-commerce
Walmart stock was hammered in the aftermath of this week’s results which disappointed investors and ...
News / XPO Logistics will complete its next acquisition by December, says CEO
XPO Logistics expects to complete its next acquisition by the end of this year, chief executive ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
Recommends / Online retail growth in the UK less than expected last year
Is this the beginning of the end of the beginning? So used have we become ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
News / Which is the smartest supply chain link for air cargo to forge?
Air cargo needs to choose which part of the e-commerce supply chain it wants to ...
Recommends / JD.com reckons cargo aircraft will give wing to logistics
Chinese e-commerce platform JD.com is eyeing plans to enter aviation, the South China Morning Post ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
- 1. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule