the ecommerce equation Headlines
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / 'Sewbots': the hi-tech revolution with designs on fashion logistics
The retail supply chain could be “crushed” by new technology that would allow consumers to buy ...
News / E-commerce driving revolution in air freight: 'make it happen', says Saudia Cargo chief
The air cargo industry has received an opportunity to revolutionise and get investment – and it ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
News / B2B customers now demand same level of delivery service as online shoppers
E-commerce expectations have crept into the B2B sector, with business customers believing they deserve the ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / IAG Cargo targets e-commerce market with global delivery platform Zenda
IAG Cargo has launched a door-to-door cross-border e-commerce delivery platform. Zenda, (a play on the Spanish Senda, ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Technology is key to boosting repeat business for e-commerce delivery firms
Forwarders can help retailers keep customers and improve loyalty by offering new channels of communication and ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 3. Ross Delaney on Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4. Jordan Blake on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding