the ecommerce equation Headlines
Recommends / Alibaba picks Emirates to make global 72hr delivery a reality
Alibaba’s logistics arm, Cainiao, has teamed up with Emirates SkyCargo as it looks to fulfil ...
News / Launch of JV sets Turkish Cargo on a course for Chinese logistics sector
Turkish Cargo has set its sights on the Chinese market with the announcement of a ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
Recommends / Amazon in talks with airline Azul for shipping to Brazil
Amazon is negotiating with Brazilian carrier Azul to ship goods directly into the country, according to ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / SEKO Logistics geared up and 'open for business' in Mexico
SEKO Logistics is looking to capitalise on its growing automotive business with a significant expansion ...
News / 'Sewbots': the hi-tech revolution with designs on fashion logistics
The retail supply chain could be “crushed” by new technology that would allow consumers to buy ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics